Boscomac Tremodraw - Free Tremolo Effect for Reaktor

Discussion in 'Software News' started by sideshowbob, Nov 10, 2014.

1. sideshowbob

sideshowbob Producer

[​IMG]
    TREMODRAW is a Tremolo effect somewhat special. Instead of choosing between fixed forms of waves, here you will be able to "draw" a complex pattern!

1- you choose a waveform by clicking on it (green background)
    2- you choose the step where you want to hear the selected waveform (blue background).

TREMODRAW behaves like sequencer that will read your pattern. You can adjust the sync, set the reading direction of the sequencer, complete sequence random (RDM) or initialize (RST) and finally choose the length of the loop.

Take your brushes, or rather your mouse and draw the pattern that suits you ...

TIP : if you want to use the Tremodraw Patterns to control other effects like Filters, just connect the MOD Tremodraw output to the input of your choice. Black is for audio signals and red is for signal events (see picture). The range of values is from 0 to 1 so be sure to make good conversions.

[​IMG]

Code:
    http://boscomac.free.fr/?p=tremodraw
    Tremodraw

3. Zeus

Zeus Moderator

Very nice!

I'll soon start posting my own ensemebles I've made along the years. They include synths and FX, but they need a better GUI and I'm learning to apply self designed GUI's over reaktor's own buttons, knowbs, sliders, etc...

Also they need a little bit of polishing before I share them.

But I'll soon start to post them.

Thanks for the link. :wink:

4. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

I want to add the Boscomac stuff to the freeware directory, I have it in mind. Thanks so much for the info sideshowbob. :thumbsup:

5. sideshowbob

sideshowbob Producer

Was thinking about it, too. A list of nice Ensembles working with Reaktor Player ...
    I`ve always used the full version, would need to dig that in detail ...

Making a own GUI appears to be more difficult then the actual ensemble itself, lol.
    I just read into it last year, but since I`m on the path of parentship ... had to give up my Reaktor "dev ambitions".
    I love home-brewed ... looking forward.
    :mates: