Bolder Sounds presents: Pure Lute

Discussion in 'Software News' started by theDingus, Jun 19, 2015.

1. theDingus

theDingus Audiosexual

[​IMG]

This 2.7 GB sample library was created with a beautiful 10 course gut strung lute. The lute has an immense repertoire
    composed for it starting from the early 1500s through the end of the Baroque period. Our first sampling of the Lute
    was many years ago in our Early Music volume from the Best Of Bolder collection - this Kontakt library is far more
    extensive and features a different Lute.

Even if you are not an early music buff we are certain that the warm organic sound of this instrument will be a lovely
    addition to your sample library collection.

Features of the Pure Lute Sample Library:

- 3x independent round-robin per key, for each of the 10 courses of the Lute. The 1st course was sampled chromatically
    through the 12th fret - 2nd course through the 10th fret - the 3rd and 4th course through the 9th fret and the 5th and
    6th courses were sample chromatically through the 8th fret
    - 5 different pluck positions that can be selected, either via Key Switches or via velocity
    - A very advanced scripted Pitch Bend and Vibrato control
    - Detailed Articulation control to emulate slurs (hammer-ons and pull-offs)
    - Sampled Ornaments – 4 options, 2 types in both half and whole steps
    - Detailed KSP scripted control of Fretting Position on the neck of the lute, including an Auto Fret Selection feature
    - A Key Switch Page where you can freely assign which key will trigger the various Key Switches
    - A dedicated Instrument with sampled major and minor chords, both as Block chords and Roll chords
    - 8 different effects - each with its own Preset menu, so you can save and recall all the various parameters
    - And much more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTXUS1pr5JU

http://soundcloud.com/bolder-sounds/pavana-bray-1?in=bolder-sounds/sets/pure-lute

http://soundcloud.com/bolder-sounds/world-lute?in=bolder-sounds/sets/pure-lute

http://soundcloud.com/bolder-sounds/earth-prayer-1?in=bolder-sounds/sets/pure-lute

http://soundcloud.com/bolder-sounds/drewries-accordes?in=bolder-sounds/sets/pure-lute

The full uncompressed size of this library is 2.7 GB. It has been Kontakt compressed (.ncw) down to 1.3 GB for convenience
    of downloading and rapid loading into Kontakt.

Pure Lute is available now for $44.95 (Regular $59.95)

More INFO: Bolder Sounds| Pure Lute

3. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Seems they have captured that lute right on the spot!

Long time since BolderSounds has released something really interesting IMHO.... so salute!

4. theDingus

theDingus Audiosexual

No. It's not old.
    Kontakt 4+
    The + actually has some significance!

5. ovalf

ovalf Platinum Record

TheDingus and ploopy are the masters of music news, do
    1 thank
    2 think before write (maybe thats hard and becomes harder when you become older)
    3 ITS a release, many sample instruments makera try to make their product compatible to people that do not have the latest version of kontakt. Have you thought that maybe they have commercial strategie better than you? (probably not, but hey you have to exercise your 2 neurons because if they dye you be lost).
    4 man and woman think, children wine
    5 apologize
    6 Wake up the 2 neurons!!! :rofl:
    edit
    Fixed
    Next time put a :rofl: for us (simple minded) to understand you sophisticated joke :wow:
    Still you do not thanks to theDingus.
    How many non English languages you know? Jerks that make correction should work in book correction, here that are bunch of people that learn English because they need, not because it was learned in school. Also I had a terrible disease that gives me pain and blur my eyes.I forgot to tell you that I write with keyboard in my lap because its hard to sit and harder to write? I must have more music and education in one nail that you in all you body,
    SO I DO NOT RESPECT JERKS!
    Thanks and grow up? Please do not pollute our dear site!
    Maybe you know english better than me, but education, at least for me, counts more!

6. Revirau

Revirau Kapellmeister

KONTAKT Compatibility
    This library requires NI KONTAKT version 4.2.4 or higher, and has been tested for compatibility in KONTAKT 5.
    This library is NOT compatible with the KONTAKT 4 or 5 sample PLAYER, only the full retail KONTAKT SAMPLER.
    It will only run in demo mode for 15 minutes on the KONTAKT PLAYER.

7. theDingus

theDingus Audiosexual

Are you sure you aren't confusing this NEW release with one or more of these Bolder Sounds previous releases:

- 13 course Baroque Lute
    - Renaissance Lute
    - Theorbo (bass lute)

As stated in the original post:
    "Our first sampling of the Lute was many years ago in our Early Music volume from the Best Of Bolder collection - this Kontakt library is far more extensive and features a different Lute."

In addition, Dennis at Bolder says Pure Lute is an entirely new product. But I suppose he could be, as you put it, misleading and deceiving potential buyers.

8. sideshowbob

sideshowbob Producer

9. theDingus

theDingus Audiosexual

It would appear that the guest of honor has vacated the premises, taking his posts with him.

10. ovalf

ovalf Platinum Record

At least and finally he had shame :rofl:
    If all jerks Runner that fast the world will be much better.
    Thanks theDingus for all :mates: