BLR Data Recovery for Windows - Free Download

Discussion in 'Software Reviews and Tutorials' started by deepti, Oct 17, 2024 at 11:42 AM.

1. deepti

deepti Newbie

I purchased BLR Data Recovery Tool to recover deleted photos and videos. Just a beginner, but it appears to be working properly; the software recovered some of my deleted files from the recycle bin. A mix of corrupted and working files. Why is it not on the recommended list?

You can also get it no Microsoft..

3. CaptainTrams88

CaptainTrams88 Member

Not sure what list you are talking about but ALL recovery data programmes do this as standard. Your files on the hard drive are not actually deleted - the reference in the look up table is removed to what and where the file is. Hence the recommendation to recover files immediately and not use the drive which could overwrite the very files you are trying to recover, if so they will be corrupt and all others will be eventually as the hard drive etc fills up.

4. Radio

Radio Kapellmeister

Has not been tested - Has been overlooked - The online editor has not done proper research.
    Write a few emails to the editors and point it out to them.

Many people use the free program "Recuva" to recover data. I was able to save some data from an apparently defective hard drive.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2024 at 1:01 PM