BLOWN AWAY! I have to tout this miracle cure for line/hum noise

Discussion in 'DAW' started by Cardamom, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Cardamom

Cardamom Platinum Record

I posted about 2 weeks back about my new PC possibly (it was) being the source of noises squeaking through my Quake Audio Studio Monitors. A lot of great feedback from good folks here (thank you!), but it was ThrashHead who provided the answer and MAN! was it an answer.

If ANYONE is experiencing line noise and they need to get it under control, then buy as many of these as you'll need for your 'noise-makers' (amps/PC's/mixers etc.) and stick 'em on the end before you plug them into a power-bar, UPS or the wall.

EBTECH HUM-X Noise/Hum Eliminator. Wow. I cannot believe how this thing quelled all irritating PC noise on my system. Clean, clean, clean. And the cool thing was that I was able to plug it (the Hum-X) into my UPS and it still worked! Just totally amazed. Here's a pic of the little sucker:

[​IMG]

You can pick it up on Amazonia (US AND CAN displayed) for anywheres from 80 to over 100 bucks. You will not be disappointed!

https://www.amazon.ca/Ebtech-Hum-Pl...1&keywords=ebtech+hum+x&qid=1631859380&sr=8-1

https://www.amazon.com/Ebtech-Hum-P...1&keywords=ebtech+hum+x&qid=1631859615&sr=8-1

• Interesting Interesting x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  3. hackerz4life

hackerz4life Audiosexual

For 120 euros you can get the furman m-10x e and directly plug 10 devices into it.
    • Power filter and power distribution with 10 A maximum output current (2300 Watt)
    • AC noise filtering to reduce radio frequency and electromagnetic interference (RFI/EMI) >20 dB
    • 1.5 - 20 MHz
    • Circuit breaker
    • For all applications in recording and on stage
    • 10x Rear panel outlets and 1x front panel convenience outlet
    • Protection OK indicator
    • Overvoltage protection

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  4. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

That's very neat. Glad for you.
    I already suspected @ThrashHead is the man. He makes too good jokes for not being it :disco: