Black Rooster Audio released VPRE-73 Pre-Amp

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Tabby, Nov 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Tabby

Tabby Kapellmeister

[​IMG]

The VPRE-73 plug-in is inspired by one of the most classic preamps in recording studio history. While streamlining the original processor, we did our best to bring you an authentic emulation of the discrete preamp circuitry and audio transformers, but also retained the famous high shelf filter band. The VPRE-73 provides you with the low-end magic, the high-end sparkle and just the right amount of THD required to recreate a unique and classic vibe.

FEATURES

AUTHENTIC CIRCUIT EMULATION
    Our real time SPICE type component based circuit simulation approach allows to authentically capture the sound and feel of the analog counterpart in all nuances. Every crucial part of the circuit, including the input and output audio transformers, the discrete preamp circuit, as well as the HF shelving filter band have been faithfully modeled.

SSE2 OPTIMIZED CODE
    DSP operations are pipe-lined using the SSE2 instruction set. This ensures highest possible performance operation despite very complex computations.

AUTO-ADJUSTED OVERSAMPLING FOR MAXIMUM AUDIO TRANSPARENCY
    Aliasing artifacts are efficiently attenuated using a low latency linear phase Dolph-Chebyshev poly-phase design. The oversampling is auto adjusted to your session‘s sample rate to save valuable CPU power while offering the most transparent sound possible.

• Like Like x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. peghead

peghead Platinum Record

If it is as good as the rest of their plugins I'll buy it for sure.

4. johnyrebb

johnyrebb Ultrasonic

I want to buy this for sure, the price is great! But will it mess up the other plugs (from the sister site)?

5. johnyrebb

johnyrebb Ultrasonic

Bought it. Now I will have to collect courage to try and install and see if it messes up my already installed "try before you buy" plugins.