Black Friday Sales, Holiday Deals (2015 Edition)

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by theDingus, Nov 19, 2015.

1. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

lots of people make the failure to think better tools means better music or whatever. (this works with everything).
    the creativity comes from you, not from the tool. something you learn when you practice any asian philosophy or art (martial or whatever, you name it)
    when you live after it, you will see that its all in front of you. you just have to execute it a few times to get better at it.

ohh and i remember always the Rusko Tutorial, he made crazy good music with ACID 4.0 or whatever he had there, so really limited. i think limiting is the key (yes i am repeating myself ...)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  2. statik

statik Audiosexual

yeah i know, it's not that i think my music will be better, it's more that i want more sounds and seem to be sort of addicted to buying new gear. every synth i have has it's own character and sound but you'd think that at some point it's enough but the enough part seems to escape me, like the new boutique synths from roland, i have the jx-03 and now i want the jp-08 as well but when i have that one it's gonna be enough until the next thing hits the market (yes strange enough i dont want the ju-06)
    i do agree with you that limiting is key, it boosts creativity and it does seem i used to be way more productive when i was just starting out. the differencew though is that nowadays i make more stuff that's actually good while before about every 10 songs of which only 1 would be good

3. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

[​IMG]

■ The Black Friday sale is coming! To warm up the atmosphere before upcoming winter holidays D16 Group prepared for you few extremely attractive deals;

■ All D16 products 40% off

[​IMG]

All D16 products (single and bundle) are available with 40% discount at our online shop between November 27th, 2015 and November 30th, 2015. Just enter the coupon code

BLACK2015

during the checkout to take advantage of this incredible offer. Devastor 2 RE will be discounted on the same terms at Propellerheads online shop.

■ Bitwig 25% off for D16 users

[​IMG]

In cooperation with Bitwig we've prepared an exclusive offer for all D16 registered users. You're entitled to get Bitwig Studio (Standard Download Version) with 25% discount.

The coupon will be deposited also in your User Area account and is valid only between November 27th, 2015 and December 31st, 2015.

■ Buy Bitwig and get D16 Drum Machine for free

And last, but not least! Bitwig Studio license purchased between November 27th, 2015 and December 7th, 2015 will entitle to get any D16 Group Drum Machine for free which means Drumazon, Nepheton or Nithonat. After Bitwig Studio purchase the customer will receive gift code along with the instructions how to use it directly from Bitwig.

This promotion can be combined with your personal 25% off for Bitwig.

[​IMG]
    Bitwig Studio is an innovative music creation, recording, and performance software that supports all three major computing platforms: Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Combining traditional arrangement sequencing with modern performance-oriented clip launching workflows, Bitwig Studio is the ultimate solution for realizing all your musical ideas across every stage of production.

Kind regards,
    D16 Group Audio Software

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  4. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

[​IMG]

Dear Audified user,
    At this time the world goes crazy about Black Friday sales, and we cannot stay behind. We are proud to give you this limited time offer. Only until Monday November 30 you can purchase the incredible Black Live Guitar and Bass Bundle.

[​IMG]

Apps and plug-ins worth USD 276 for just 99

This awesome Bundle includes everything you may possibly need to play, record and process your Guitar and Bass: ampLion Pro, Gallien-Krueger Amplification 2 Pro, inTone 2 and Pedals.

5. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

[​IMG]

for 33% discount use coupon code:

xmas2015

valid for all products only during December 2015

6. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

[​IMG]
    Black Friday

Get one plugin from now to sunday 29th night and receive the brand new "Fooler" (*), an unique tool that gives new life to all your compressors and saturators.

[​IMG]

(*) Fooler will be loaded in your user area on monday. More info about Fooler here.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  7. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

[​IMG]

I've not found any info about BLACK FRIDAY offers but all products price are lowered now.

Note:
    Prices are subject to change without notice.

8. Reamping-Online

Reamping-Online Newbie

[​IMG]

Reamping Online is the first service in the world that allows you to process your guitar tracks through Kemper Profiler.

For this weekend only with 42% discount!

http://reamping-online.com/pricing

9. floond

floond Platinum Record

[​IMG]
    Hard Rocking Deals
    Deals crazier than an AC/DC backstage after-show. Now through November 30, save big on Soundtoys plug-ins, including Little AlterBoy for FREE!

Get our whole collection at the lowest price ever:

Soundtoys 5 (includes ALL 18 plug-ins) $299 (Reg. $499)

Insane deals on single plug-ins:

Little AlterBoy FREE (Reg. $99)

PrimalTap $49 (Reg. $149)

EchoBoy $99 (Reg. $199)

Decapitator $99 (Reg. $199)

Crystallizer $69 (Reg. $149)

FilterFreak $69 (Reg. $149)

Tremolator $59 (Reg. $129)

PanMan $59 (Reg. $129)

PhaseMistress $59 (Reg. $129)

MicroShift $59 (Reg. $129)

Radiator $59 (Reg. $129)

Devil-Loc Deluxe $59 (Reg. $129)

Offer ends November 30. Scream and shout. Tell a friend. Make some noise.

http://www.soundtoys.com/

10. 5teezo

5teezo Audiosexual

11. phillyinme

phillyinme Newbie

12. floond

floond Platinum Record

13. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

[​IMG]

Yes, tomorrows the buyer frenzy Black Friday so we’ll have a hefty 50% discount on the “All Plugins Bundle”.

Hello,

This is our All Plugins Bundle site, a donation will let you download the following plugins:

• Bompa 3.0 – Amaze-balls grit and dirt engine – also known as warmth
    • Curello 1.5 – Quick filter for mix/mastering purpose with benefits.
    • Slow v 1.2 – Slow leveling amp / mastering compressor
    • Leaky – Leak all or some of the Side info into the Mid channel
    • HaasPan 1.0 – Haas Panner
    • pHaasE 1.0 – Stereo imager (experimental, does wonders at times)
    • Midsider – Enable Mid/Side capabilities with any plugin in Reaper
    • Listen 1.6 -Our personal monitor control extender
    • Smile 2.2 – Fletcher-Munson Deharsher
    • Evouyn 1.61 – Low End measuring tool
    • GranMA 2.0 in color – Granular instant sampler
    • Binvert 2.0 in color – Phase mixing tool
    • Lazy Kenneth 1.51 – 4/4 Side-chain Simulator
    • MIDIVU -latest beta, both mono and stereo version – Use a MIDI controller as a Audio Meter.
    • Fletchy-Muncher -Check your mix for harshness
    • CatchDad 2.0 – Realtime sampler and sequencer
    If you donated earlier and feel entitled to a upgrade or plugin that didn’t exist when you generously sent us a donation, just throw us an e-mail and we’ll hook you up. Include your Paypal transaction info. Here’s our address: info (at) noisebud.com

Link: http://www.noisebud.se/?download=noisebud-donation-versions

14. benzo

benzo Newbie

Just knew from a guy from Slate Digital, that the company will be offering Virtual mix rack + Custom series as bundle at $199 for Black Friday. How not to buy this? Best plugs around at this amazing price!

15. ArticStorm

maybe go for D16's 3 ohh 3 machine, its long on my list and the recreating of this signature sound is the best for its price. but maybe i dont need it really ... i used to demo long time again to create soundscapes with it, really liked it, but ... hmm. and now as NI Kontakt is 50% off i will go with it.
    still nothing from NI?

http://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/special-offer/

[​IMG]

yes but brings you a new roland synth? isnt it better to for something like virus, i mean instead of wasting money on that small boutique synths?
    another thing i am asking me, is there a way to really use it over lets say a year ... i mean when you are busy, why would you need a synth? when you dont have the time to be at home and play with it?

i was always scared to get deep into kontakt! dont know why? i started with the ableton simpler, really fast hit the boundary and search for something with timestretch and landed on kontakt, now i spend a lot of time with kontakt, i created like 20+ tracks with it, now i am asking me why should i buy something else?

always remember all the ads, previews and big name uses this, is there to get you to buy it, if you can turn this off and decide for yourself, what you really want and need, its easier to not buy new stuff :D
    its liberating to have a limited amount of plugins, devices and stuff.

for example on monday night i sad down and played with Lounge Lizard, i basical can run the trail until forever :D, added a delay and the valhalla Plate(if Sean had not build in an audio nag, one could actual use the demo for playing and wouldnt care to much about getting the full version), played with it wow the valhalla plate is stunning for drones and wide padish sounds. (not to proud really that i have now 3 valhalla products, where i only use one lol)

new sounds not always means new tracks or new ideas? you could start out with the factory sounds and create more stuff as with you can with a million sylenth1 sounds (think alone about the time you spend on browsing), in stead now you just keep going through the factory and just play around and tweak until its the sound you like (you also learn something that way) and you could find a perfect melody during the tweaking, where you say yeah i need to develope this more further to fit, instead of going and searching the presets.

16. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

ADSR Black Friday / Cyber Monday Offer
    [​IMG]
    Sale - 50% OFF
    ALL SOUNDS & COURSES

Offer Expires Monday 30 @ Midnight

USE CODE >>> adsr5015 <<<

17. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

18. ArticStorm

@thantrax i am on it. wooo, dont hope they come up with K6 in the next month. :D would be an epic fail.

19. Spacely

Spacely Producer

Here are a few

DrumKitSupply http://drumkitsupply.com 75% off sale ends Saturday the 28th CODE: Blackfriday

Industry Kits http://www.industrykits.com/ 40% off sales ends Dec 1st CODE: BLACK40X (All caps)

BeatSkills http://www.beatskillz.com/ 20% plugin sale ends Sunday Nov 29th CODE: FRIDAY20 (All caps)

Tru-Urban http://www.tru-urban.com/
    **This Black Friday, save 40% off EVERYTHING Tru-Urban has to offer. Sale Starts 12:00 AM Black Friday Morning and Ends Friday night at 11:59 PM Central Time.
    **Buy any Drum-Kit, Loop Pack or MIDI pack and get another
    (at equal or lesser value) Totally Free! Sale starts Monday morning 12:00 AM and Ends Monday night 11:59 PM Central Time U.S. Just add multiple products to your cart to receive the discount. (Kontakt libraries not included)

Blap Kits (illmind) http://blapkits.com 10% off CODE: is listed on website

Audio School Online (Ken Lewis) https://audioschoolonline.com/ 50% off sale ends Monday Nov 30th
    • 50% off on MSO Core, and All Access Pass annual subscriptions using the code BLACKFRIDAY50
    • 25% off 6-month subscriptions for MusicSchoolOnline.com this holiday season as well, using the promo code BLACKFRIDAY25

20. ArticStorm

BLACK FRIDAY SALE!
    50% OFF EVERYTHING IN OUR WEBSHOP

[​IMG]

Discount Code:

BF2015

Add any product to your cart at xlnaudio.com and proceed to checkout. Enter the code to get your discount. Hurry, this code expires Monday, November 30, 2015!

Black Friday is here! That means the BEST SALE OF THE YEAR!

To celebrate Black Friday, we'd like to offer you a code to save 50% OFF EVERYTHINGin our webshop. That's right — everything! Addictive Drums 2. Addictive Keys. Addictive Trigger. DS-10 Drum Shaper. Even the AD2 Upgrade. All 50% off!

No limit — Use the code as many times as you like.
    Share the code with friends and colleagues!
    Act fast, the code expires Monday, November 30, 2015.