Black Friday 2016 Discussion only

Discussion in 'Software' started by Willum, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Willum

Willum Rock Star

Please only post here if you want to discuss anything about the deals posted in the Black Friday Deals thread.
    Thanks.

3. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

Can somebody tell for sure, if there is a 32-bit VST version of it? Or only 64-bit?

• Compatible with AU and VST only. (AAX version available in AIR Creative Collection)
    • PC: Windows 10, 8 or Windows 7 Service Pack 1; Minimum Dual Core 2GHz (Intel Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
    • Mac: Mac OS X 10.8.5-10.12; Core Duo Processor (Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
    • Minimum RAM 1GB (2GB or more Recommended)
    • 1GB free hard drive space (Download and Installation)
    • A 64-bit compatible host application*
    • Internet access (Download and Authorization)
    • Notes
    • PC: VST64 is qualified for Cubase 6 (64-bit) and Ableton Live 9 (64-bit).
    • Mac: VST64 is qualified for Cubase 6 (64-bit) and Ableton Live 9 (64-bit). AU64 is qualified for Logic X (64-bit).
    • iLok is not required for use

4. erminardi

erminardi Kapellmeister

5. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

I was wondering, because while they don't mention 32-bit, they only point out for what VST64 is qualified. Seems to be 64-bit only, even bridging won't work.

6. That is odd.

7. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

Not my experience. I assume it from the description (just two DAWs on pc are working with XPand2, according to their requirement list)...

8. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

Although I seem to be the only one that respects the wish of the op and asks in this seperated thread, I do hope that people will answer.

I'm always interested in other DAWs. But if I saw that correctly then the version they sell is over 4 years old. A software that isn't worked on? That's not very encouraging. Is there any info on the development of this software?

9. Moleman

Moleman Platinum Record

oiz

does anyone know what period of the year the GREEDY ASS MOTHERFUCKING Antares are reducing the license price on the damn Auto Tune 8 bullshit that everyone uses and wants so much, ?

i remember having 'missed' their sale they do every year like for 2 or 3 days.. its something 60% off the regular (overpriced) price.

thanks

10. AB69

AB69 Newbie

11. cloudhopper

cloudhopper Member

Slate is 50% off I thought and sales start in about 4-5 days and soundtoys is having sales as of tomorrow until the 30th

12. AB69

AB69 Newbie

Like any plugin or bundle from Slate is 50% off? What is the SoundToys deal?

I am unsure if I will be able to get everything I want. Does anyone have any insight as to which plugins are harder to crack for OSX, Slate Digital or SoundToys? Basically I don't want to buy something then have it quickly show up on audioz, so i'd rather pick the 1 that is least likely to be cracked if that makes sense. I've only seen Slate Digital and SoundToys Windows stuff on Audioz so this is why I ask. Will appreciate any concerns. I've paid for most of the plugins I most use (Serum, Sylenth, Zebra etc.) but obviously with the amount of software and hardware out there for music production i'm not able to pay for all of them at once so I would rather pay for the one that is most likely not popping up on Audioz.

13. Alex Philipp

Alex Philipp Platinum Record

14. junh1024

junh1024 Rock Star

Older version on other site has 32bit [air xpand 2]

15. Iggy

Iggy Rock Star

I believe XPand! is the same version that you get for free with your PT bundle, not sure if any of those bundled AiR VIs are non-AAX, though. I haven't messed with them since installing PT 12, but they're not bad.

16. AB69

AB69 Newbie

On Slate Digital it shows their Black Friday sale and it says their everything bundle is $149. However I am confused if this is a 1 time purchase or if this is their yearly rate. Their wording is confusing and they do not make it clear if the $149 is a 1 time sale or if it is a discount for the yearly rate. On the front page it says get it all for $149.99 but then when I check out their everything bundle in their store it makes it seem as if the everything bundle is only available for prescription payment plans and not a 1 time purchase.

Can anyone with experience clarify?

17. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

its not an one time purchase that you own the plugins lol , its $149.99 for one year of their Subscriptions Plan .