Bitwig Studio Update To 1.3.4

Discussion in 'BitWig' started by Mr_Amine, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Mr_Amine

Mr_Amine Rock Star

[​IMG]

Changes in Bitwig Studio 1.3.4

FIXED Crash when changing buffer size in preferences.
    FIXED Possible to create a feedback loop in a project by copying a dynamics device receiving from a track group into one of the tracks in the group.
    FIXED Duplicating multiple audio events across multiple clips with time selection only duplicates last audio events.
    FIXED Hardware Instrument device is not letting the sound thru after you open the project until you see the device itself or trigger a note in this track.
    FIXED Recorded notes were sometimes assigned the wrong pressure value if the controller never sent a poly pressure event on that key.
    FIXED Quit commad gets disabled on OSX after invoking once and choosing cancel in project save dialog.
    FIXED Arranger object snapping should be off by default.
    FIXED Mouse cursor sometimes does not reappear after moving automation point on OSX.

More iNFO : http://www.bitwig.com/

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. korte1975

korte1975 Guest

bitwig is awesome now

4. Enoch007

Enoch007 Kapellmeister

Still haven't fixed the ugly GUI colors....

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  5. DanteUruzu

DanteUruzu Kapellmeister

Fixed that for ya! :bleh:

6. Alpha0ne

Alpha0ne Producer

could you pls crack it as well ??? :hahaha:

7. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Not sure anyone can crack this version or is willing to :sad:

8. ehrwaldt kunzlich

ehrwaldt kunzlich Rock Star

oldsnad replied on the sistersite that he has 1.3 ready, but he's still pissed after the leakage of the previous, so we gotta wait for 1.4...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. DieM

DieM Rock Star

I thought he might have updated after 1.2 version.

10. Levitate

Levitate Producer

Wait,I'm confused. So can it no longer be upgraded by importing/copying the java license file from the previous version like with the older versions?

EDIT: Found the answer I was looking for.That sucks that they changed the license/protection.

11. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Or did you change it? :hillbilly:

12. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Hey bitwig... Orange u gonna change those colors?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Yeah they changed it after the 1.1.8 debacle.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  14. DieM

DieM Rock Star

I might be the only one but I like the colors :thumbsup:

15. Ankit

Ankit Guest

1.1.8 was very buggy. Some plugins never started on it. We will never know that 1.3.4 stable enough until someone:bleh:

16. xbitz

xbitz Rock Star

Code:
    Bitiwg Studio 1.3.5 RC-1 is available for download onhttp://www.bitwig.com/en/download.html. The issues on OSX El Capitan (starting only once and trouble with old plugins) should be fixed in this version. Here is the complete list of changes:

FIXED - Loop marker for clips on the arranger are not shown in the correct place and moves when zooming in and out.
    FIXED - Volume, pan and CC automation should follow clips when dragging to other tracks if follow clips is active (currently only does so if device chain is identical).
    FIXED - Dragging a track from the browser that contained a VST into empty project after fresh startup would not load the plugin due to missing plugin state.
    FIXED - Next actions on clip launcher don't work in some cases.
    FIXED - If Preroll is active, clip launcher clips already record during the preroll time.
    FIXED - If you have only one empty project (tab) open, save the project and immediately create a new project, the previous one will close.
    FIXED - Track header width might be different from state before saving after opening project. .
    FIXED - Searching for letters and numbers (e.g. "7A") in files would not find files that have that in their name.
    FIXED - Arpeggiator plays a full note when the gate is at 0%.
    FIXED - Crash when changing velocities using pencil tool in audio event area of hybrid track.
    FIXED - When saving a project and changing the list of tracks/track groups in that project the browser would not update with the new list of tracks.
    FIXED - Dragging notes from multiple clips in arranger with copy modifier will copy some notes and move others when dropping onto an existing clip.
    FIXED - Transpose expression zoom-scrollbar does not line up with timeline content by default in audio editor.
    FIXED - Icon that indicates launch quantization on clip loop bar is invisible when loop region is not selected in an unlooped clip.
    FIXED - Dragging clip end in track note editor enables looping instead of just extending the clip end.
    FIXED - Named device cursors should be updated to an existing device if possible when deleting a device.
    FIXED - Controller API: device.addPresetCategoriesObserver/addPresetCreatorsObserver are not updated correctly.
    FIXED - Removing stop button from clip slot should also remove record button.
    FIXED - 32bit plugins with carbon windows don't open their window on OSX 10.11.
    FIXED - Regression in 1.3.4: mouse cursor sometimes disappears on OSX.
    FIXED - VST window size is wrong in Melodyne 4 beta version on OSX.
    FIXED - Bug in OSX 10.11 LauchServices causes Bitwig Studio to start only once (added workaround).
    IMPROVED - Raised silence threshold used by auto-suspend of plug-ins, as it was below the background noise of several popular plug-in effects.
    IMPROVED - Add action to toggle the showing and hiding of all automation lanes on the arranger and shift clicking automation icon in track header changes for all tracks in its group track.
    IMPROVED - Fold state for drum machine clips shows note name in front of the pad name.

Best wishes from the Bitwig Team!

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

we all were pissed, who had it. so close before a major version. just shows how stupid people are.

upgrading my 8 track version now.

18. junt

junt Member

why is like olsnad the only nigga who likes or can crack bitwig i dont get it crackers dont like it? no suply? not stable enough? waste of time? haha. kinda curious who first cracked bitwig.

19. Mostwest

Mostwest Platinum Record

You got the point.
    C'mon guys, it's just a waste of time... tons of bugs, no real features. You need to wait that this app become a DAW first and then crackers will release it asap like for S1, Logic, FL and so on...

20. Mr.Weird

Mr.Weird Member

OH common olsnad, i think win ver bocome in christmas, i still waiting thx you because ure one who crack that daw, thx anyway.

21. DieM

DieM Rock Star

For everyone asking about an updated Windows version of bitwig from olsnad it would be better just to concentrate on your next favorite DAW until someone else decides to try cracking it.

This is a quote from him in a private message.

"Not planning to release anything for windows. Not because of the 1.1.8 stuff but because I'm quite busy already and it would require me to set up VMs and then extensively test on that platform etc etc"

Sorry