Bitheadz Retro AS-1

Discussion in 'Software' started by Nostalgia_Rocks, Dec 23, 2022.

1. pirvcb

pirvcb Newbie

Could you kindly reup these? I got yhem is MAC OS version but no more that machine... Thank you!

2. kneeL

kneeL Newbie

Yeah I literally built a dedicated win98/XP machine for this and pickedup old copies on ebay. I REALLY need to get the addons and patches which have been long lost to time. Getting it to work on modern machine isn't really worth the hassle but I am gobsmacked that you all figured it out. Actually it didnt even work on XP it installs but didnt work for sound. I just boot into win98 (i have a new "retro" machine with midiman 2x2 and an Echo Gina)

hey Nostalgia_Rocks how can i get in touch with you to discuss other software exchange

3. kneeL

kneeL Newbie

Really? lol thats insanely innacurate. Unity and Retro were indeed used and loved by many in the industry back in the late 90s. Way ahead of their time! Nothing like it existed! They went out of business like many other audio companies who over-charged for software and then blamed pirates but honestly not many small software shops stayed around from back then. The products were amazing for their time