Bitcoin Question for Real-debrid downloaders

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by Pnitty1212, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Pnitty1212

Pnitty1212 Newbie

I am new to this bitcoin concept.

I used my debit card on a site called "coinspace".. the money was transferred and converted and it is sitting in a wallet where I have an address.. My concern is, when i go to make payment on the real-debrid site, there is a button that says "open in wallet", when I do, it takes me to a dead link.. Either that, or it says firefox, safari, cant open this page.. There is a bitcoin address that this site asks me to send the bitcoins to.. i am wondering if i copy that address, and send it from my bitcoin wallet (which is not associated with this website), will it activate my account? I read somewhere that my bitcoin address has something to do with some hidden file on my harddrive.. so, I am wondering.. will copy and pasting the real bedrid bitcoin address into my coinbase activate my real debrid account (even though I am not doing it from their log in screen?)...

Thanks for your help in advance..

3. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

Interesting question.. I had looked at some bitcoin options before as well.. something a bit fishy and odd about it..

so I never quite could get myself to take the plunge and put my real money into it...

looking forward to hearing more