Bigger, Better 64-Bit Chrome Web Browser Now Available For Windows

Discussion in 'PC' started by Catalyst, Sep 16, 2014.

1. 2poor2

2poor2 Producer

by the way, anyone knows https://www.coursera.org/ ?

2. 2poor2

2poor2 Producer

it's crazy how long it takes to have proper 64bit versions of some apps.

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

C++ is not the language I would start with. I would pick something up like Visual Basic or Visual C# first.

4. 2poor2

2poor2 Producer

ok, no course, then.

5. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Preliminary review: really liking it so far despite a few hassles. For example though my Roboform toolbar is 64-bit it didn't show up and I had to troubleshoot it. Then when I got it working there is unfortunately a stupid notice that shows up every freaking time you start Chrome because the plug has some developer flag set. Hey Chrome developers: stop arguing for why it's actually malware protection blah blah blah and get fucking rid of it. You might enjoy having to click cancel every single time you start your browser but I however feel it's just a huge pain in my ass. We're on a 64-bit browser using High Entropy ASLR so enough with the security obsession. Security should not trump usability and certainly not at this point. Beyond that it seems to be running quite nicely so far from the limited testing I've done.

6. shike

shike Noisemaker

Cheers for mentioning Iron,it is not only faster than Chrome,it use way less resources and same extensions,why would anyone use Chrome at this point really,Iron is killing it,thanks again for mentioning.