Big sale on Eventide stuff at AudioDeluxe

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Cav Emp, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

I don't make these threads much anymore. There's always something going on and I try not to pay attention so much because I really don't need more plugs (though I somehow keep accumulating them)

BUT... Eventide stuff is expensive and has a good reputation. And AudioDeluxe is boasting up to 80% off. Maybe someone will benefit from this
    https://www.audiodeluxe.com/search/..._now:true&mc_cid=2b9c0ed2dd&mc_eid=9e791a0a2d

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. Oysters

Oysters Audiosexual

yeah their stuff is often raved about. and plugindiscounts has anthology x for $399. which is a massive saving and sounds like an amazing deal
    then i realised that $399 is shitloads of cash (especially since brexit destroyed the £:$ exchange rate for the us lot over here) and i would never consider spending this much money normally without serious consideration!
    but you're right this may be the best deal of the year for the right person

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
  4. I have checked out their plug-ins and have found them to be pretty awesome. This sale is slashing the price to doable levels for a whole segment of the music making population who very well might have just copped them as Warez but who now have the opportunity to support the dev and the fine work that they do. Cudos to Eventide as well as those taking advantage of a fine opportunity to downright own them.

5. 5teezo

5teezo Audiosexual

The site's layout is broken in my Browser. I bought Eventide Ultrareverb 2 years ago. But I am a bit frustrated with the iLok license handling. You can only active it on 2 Machines. One is my now broken Laptop and the 2nd one is my Hackintosh which is currently not in use and 3rd is my MacMini where I can't activate it.Because the Laptop cannot be unregistered and the Hackintosh is not connected right now.

And there's actually no way to contac anyone from iLok support to ask what to do. That's some asshole-ish customer support for peoplw who actually spend money on plugins.

6. Oysters

Oysters Audiosexual

@5teezo do you remember your ilok id and password?
    if so then install ilok license manager on you mac mini, login, select one the devices on the left that you don't want your license to be on anymore.
    right click on the ultraverb license and select deactivate,
    you should then be able to select your mac mini and reactivate it for that machine

7. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

$50 for Blackhole looks like a really nice deal. I would consider it but I've only just gotten three of the Valhalla reverbs (second hand on the cheap)... Plus I'm still a big fanboy of Sparkverb. I don't think I'll be buying any reverbs for a good while.