Big Fish Audio

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Eliot Wilder, May 15, 2018.

1. Eliot Wilder

Eliot Wilder Ultrasonic

Does anyone know if something is up with BFA? They haven't put out many releases in the past months, and there hasn't been any in the rock/pop/folk category since their Rock of Ages title, which came out last fall. Is the company having problems? Are they winding down?

3. i1studios

i1studios Member

They seem to be more of a distribution hub for other labels, rather than the in house label like they used to be back in the day.

4. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

yeah, they used to make some decent playable sample libraries. now they are mostly about distributing other people's loops.

5. Dave_Music

Dave_Music Platinum Record

Funnily enough, I was just thinking that just before seeing your post. BFA, Loopmasters, etc (the big companies of old) never seem to appear on the sister site anymore and once every release was on soon. Now seems to be all the small obscure companies that get posted. I wonder whats happening myself.

6. Eliot Wilder

Eliot Wilder Ultrasonic

Yeah, it seems like Loopmasters has been taking up a lot of the slack, and some of their most recent release are pretty cool. But it does seem like BFA is giving up on their own releases.

7. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

I would love to see more loopmasters,they are the samples I use the most.

8. Big Fish Audio

Big Fish Audio Noisemaker

Hey guys! Albert here from Big Fish. We're still going strong around here, and we don't plan on slowing down any time soon We just released our latest Trap library 'Trapture' a few days ago and we have about 10 more libraries either completed or being formatted right now. You can see our latest releases here. Within the next week we're releasing a big modern Pop library, and we have tons more genres on the way. Also, we're just putting the finishing touches on a brand new website. So yeah, lots of stuff in the works that we're excited to share with you all soon.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List