bfd3 problemes with pro tools 8

Discussion in 'Pro Tools' started by rana, Apr 17, 2015.

1. rana

rana Newbie

hi
    i am having an issue with last version of bfd3 r2r... i solved the hangs and crashes and now th plu gin also runs in pro tools 8 as rtas...the problems is that bfd3 does not recognize the tempo fixed or not in pro tools 8
    for example...if tempo is 120bpm in pro tools transport window....when I open bfd3 in an instrument track, the bfd3 tempo shows 135bpm..and a strange noise appears when i try to play a groove....it is strane to notice that each kit reproduces very well the sounds separately...
    in cubase or in Studio one, the plug in as vst runs perfect with tempo tracks sincronized...
    i would like to use pro tools because i have original 8 version and because my audio hardware....ok maybe i woul like to know if somebody can help me or maybe any one else have experince with this problem
    thanks in advance good evening

3. Voo

Voo Platinum Record

Personally Ive given up on BFD3, For me it just crashes everywhere and can be unpredictable EVEN AS A VST.
    I do not know the answer to your protools question, just wanted to say I had major issues as well.

My main program now is EzDrummer2 for the song writing abilities alone, Its the best thing that has come out in years. Sound is ok too!
    I haven't looked back.

4. we must do a sticky topic entitled "BFD3 problems with everything" :rofl:

i've get the retail one and i have the same problem with the tempo track (plus many others).
    FXpansion say that they are working on a major update, but i can only see old libraries repack...

i just prefer to stay with my good ol' (and stable) BFD2.. no problems since 2010 :bow:

5. tidus1990

tidus1990 Producer

why are you using prtools 8?

6. rana

rana Newbie

i am using pro tools 8 because i own a mbox2pro... and i cant update or purchase the 9 version...