beware: *spam* dot com & vstplug dot co.uk is scam, selling warez

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by maxthemusic, Apr 5, 2024.

Tags:
  1. mysterdee888

mysterdee888 Banned

All im saying is, *spam* are legit as far as my own experience goes and iv been buying installs for over a year now. So if you need something installing, check them out..

Join the Facebook group and chat with other users and the producers themselves.
    Plenty more people will vouch for them just ask about.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2024
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  2. BlackHawk

BlackHawk Producer

"Including V.R. Unlocker b6"

... and that means ... ? :))))

3. Djord Emer

Djord Emer Audiosexual

This is insanely dumb. To start with the fact that there's no "support", no one selling cracked plugins has any legal obligations to you, if shit hits the fan you're on your own. They outsource everything from sister site, etc, now just imagine paying someone to install cracked shit directly into your computer and state that it's "safe"...

Wasting money downloading something that's freely available and potentially risking yourself with a shady service that sells piracy? Sounds like a great deal!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  4. Obineg

Obineg Platinum Record

haha, the generation facebook thinks that someone who sells software via facebook can only be legit and reliable.

the first mistake was already having a facebook account at all!

i think we need to explain again what the 1996 originated "buy the software but install the crack" actually means: it does not mean "pay for warez", it means you should buy from the company and then get a crack from a trusted community. :)

5. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

Sure thing Lois. I can help you out. What are we fellow AZ souls good for, eh?

In my garage there is a 4.2 litre Daimler XJ Series III that I don't use any more. You can have it for a mere £50. It's a steal at that price. No questions asked. Hell, I will even drive it everywhere on your behalf. All you gotta do is keep both of the Daimler's gas tanks full and we're good to. Don't worry. She does a full (almost) five miles per gallon around town. Twelve mpg on the freeway.

You'll still be poorer than a church mouse but, the thing is, nobody will know because you're gonna look totally fabulous in the back seats of a luxury limo.

A warranty? Who's got time for all that paperwork? [Ken Levine - Bioshock]

6. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

Thanks for the offer. 12 miles per gallon works out to over 19 kilometers per gallon, so that's already better. Also, I have plenty of cash from buying Boeing stock short so I'm fairly flush these days.

It's been a while since I've been to Wales and I miss the beauty of the woman in your country. I keep a poster (the one I included below) above my bed to remind me of all the wonderful times I had in the countryside frolicking about with those gorgeous baaaabes. I'm gonna buy a fresh pair of Wellys for the occasion, I wore out my old pair after my last visit! Thanks for the invite! :mates:

[​IMG]

7. Zoketula

Zoketula Guest

Dude... Those are sheep.

8. BaSsDuDe

BaSsDuDe Audiosexual

I once had someone try to assist me installing something. They kept getting annoyed with me because after they told me to open my Windows, I had to keep shutting them as the flies kept coming in the house. He then said said on my computer. I told him it did not have any windows, only a box. They gave up after telling me to point my mouse as I told them I had an attack cat who killed them all, and him asking me to read what was on the start menu, they must not have liked the appetizers I read out from from the local Indian restaurant, which was strange as he was obviously Indian. Then I asked him where the windows were on a MacIntosh and he hung up.

Moral - playing dumb can save you a lot of issues

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. muciones

muciones Kapellmeister

New generation of stupidity: complain on a warez-linked forum that some website sold cracked software for the price of a fish and chips, which sounded incredibly legal at first.

10. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

Oh yes, that feeling when a scammer calls you on the phone and you tell him "I'm using Linux", crickets on the other side... and then just toot-toot. byee hehhehe :rofl:
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  11. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

Doesn't everybody like a little sheep booty now and again? It's not like I'm taking advantage of baby little lambs, that's disgusting and perverse. See, my girlfriends Knittie and Pearl are smiling, the sheep are smiling and everybody's happy!

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  12. Zoketula

Zoketula Guest

I wouldn't know. Just like I wouldn't know if you place a sheep or other hoofed mammal on the edge of a cliff, they WILL push back harder. This is not an official admission of guilt and won't work in court.
    Anyways, if you ever need help with shaving your two or four legged sheep, just call me.

For OP's "problem": I wonder if he pays taxes in the UK, because he charges pounds.Would be a shame if someone finds out, he doesn't.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2024
  13. mysterdee888

mysterdee888 Banned

So, Just download cracks and installing them yourself, not knowing what your installing, having 0 support and risking installing viruses is the safest route to take?

Not for me, i prefere to actually know what im buying and who im buying it from, and the guys at *spam* are sound people. You know like your mate who produces music coming round to help you install a plugin he got , them sort of guys.

You just have to get to know them, which clearly none of you ever have or will , so hard luck i guess.

For me il stick with them. They have been usefull for the past year and its saved me a fortune and they clearly know what they doing too. guy shown me his studio once on chat. Hes a legit producer and knows what hes doing so for me, thats all i need. Someone genuine with a genuine music history and experience who can do what i cant. Install Software and set it up correctly.

*spam* not the only website i use either. theres a few. i used to love vstbase until i needed support and got told if i pay him £80 he will come and sort it for me.. No thanks.

Installs free with *spam* so for me it ticks all boxes.

In fact if you really need reassurance go here a DJ group im in, we all use *spam* there

https://chat.whatsapp.com/LGgwQr8zcVT4I1rSNnn5lF

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • List
  14. DrumcodeX

DrumcodeX Platinum Record

:deep_facepalm:

In almost a decade on this forum I've seen quite a number of strange folks come and go here, that's for sure.
    You've catapulted yourself right into the "Top-Ten-Alltime-Weirdos-Charts", with huge potential to climb right on top. Congratulations.

Only one advise: if you aren't capable of installing stuff like that on your own, you should probably forget about it entirely.
    (or in other words: how is somebody even able to, let's say program a synth patch, when he/she isn't able to install the synth in the first place :dunno: )

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. mysterdee888

mysterdee888 Banned

LOL. im not wierd im just safe and dont trust torrents and cracks.

Because iv had problems with cracks before and lost a laptop and crashed my DAW sevral times..

Now i prefer to let someone who knows what they doing do it for me now..

And i use 3 differrent websites for that. 1 of them being *spam*. And when i saw this post i thought you all need to realise that some people out there are genuine and do what they do correctly. And iv had no problems with *spam* and neither have any of the people i knock about with and produce with. In fact we all know *spam* very well and we respect the guys and what they do because they not money hungry scammers they in fact genuine artist's with a genuine music production history and they know what they doing and have helped me and loads of people i know setup studio workstations for little under £200. i can personally communicate with them at anytime for advice and more products and i know im going to be looked after..

So this is just my 2p.

Thats all i got. l8r

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. dtmd

dtmd Platinum Record

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  17. jhagen

jhagen Platinum Record

@mysterdee888 I'm interested too, the "install for you" feature is quite interesting, how it works? Remote access to your system?

18. Citrik Acid

Citrik Acid Platinum Record

No problems on the sister site, the community here and on sister site can help totally for free.
    "Middle finger to those who make money with our releases"

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  19. ToadMonster

ToadMonster Ultrasonic

The first vstpluinz(dot)com seem to originate from Tempe, Arizona (this info is accesible by doing a simple Whois lookup) but this domain can ofcourse be spoofed? - The second *co.uk domain doesn't seem to reveal anything.. I would definately cancel any purchases you have done at these websites, to be safe.

20. Djord Emer

Djord Emer Audiosexual

My brother in Christ, do you really think they sandbox and analyze every single crack they outsource from sister site? I'm probably more careful than them, remember that they have no obligation to you so if they ever happen to install something shady in your system for whatever reason... then what are you going to do? Call the police? Sue them? Haha. You obviously don't know what you're buying because you're supposedly paying someone to inform you what you're buying, you know nothing you just have faith and like wasting money.

That being said It's not even hard to find, test and install cracks, with all due respect you're being incredibly stupid.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List