Beware: Steinberg controlls your Software / VST-V.R Patch

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by van.burg, May 21, 2016.

1. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but are you saying Steinberg are at fault for trying to protect their software from illegal pirating?

I doubt there is anyone here who hasn't at some point used illegal software, but to blame the company for trying to protect it? Sorry but that is just laughable.

2. faunus

faunus Ultrasonic

haha , why you stand on my comment and not on the topic , they say that your software is spyware......
    best regards...

edit, oh i saw you replied ,
    when i will start the campaign you can contribute.

Last edited: May 23, 2016
  3. korte1975

korte1975 Guest

Steindig Kapellmeister hahhahahaahahahahaahaha :rofl:

4. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

i remember, my mind is a bit unorganized with all the new information im adding in the last time. :rofl:

5. van.burg

van.burg Noisemaker

FIRST OF ALL - It´s a shame that some members here post in such an agressive way, but unfortunetly the "hate spamers" are everywhere in the internet. ( This doesn´t mean you "The Revenant " )

SECOUND - As I pointed out, when you setup Windows and Cubase new and Cubase takes the orginal Hypersonic dll, but showing that it will expire in a few hours and crashes by installing the AIR Version it must obviously install a code on the USB dongle. And the other thing: Why does Cubase 8 does not work with the AIR crack at all ? The Standalone works fine on WIN 7 32 and 64. Of course Cubase must have programm code to block this. Only with the workaround by installing the orginal disk of Hypersonic, it worked at first.

You must keep in mind, that the AIR Internal Version of Hypersonic2,The Grand, Cubase SX3.1, and so on, was a different emu ( based on a dll emu, as AIR discrived it ) than the orignal crack done by H2O. And so I agree to the "The Revenant" that AIR release didn´t interfear with a hardware USB Dongle ( if you didn´t had an USB , the crack was running anyway ), so I doubt that you have an USB dongle installed the crack will put a licence on it.

And this underlines and proofs the opinion of my friend about what Steindick does:

There must be program code in Cubase which tells Steindick that you are trying to use an AIR crack, and this code puts a code on the USB licencer that yo are not able to use the AIR crack anymore. Cubase must spy out your plugins for this.

And here´s the point of my friend: He agrees Hypersonic 2 is an old Vsti, (but for him it is a bread and butter plugin for making the pre production ), but neither he want´s to be forced by Steindick to buy a new Hypersonic, neither he want´s to be ruled by Steindick if he uses warez Software and neither my friend pays 600 € that he is handicaped in his musical work.

And for those who said there is no outgoing data to Steinberg when using a legit version - install Windows 10 Firewall Control and you´ll be surprised how ET is calling home !

Chers´!

Let us make music !

Love yo all ! :)