Beware: Steinberg controlls your Software / VST-V.R Patch

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by van.burg, May 21, 2016.

1. van.burg

van.burg Noisemaker

Beware that Steinberg controlls your Software / and / or the VST-V.R Patch

Here the situation:

My friend owns a legal Cubase 8 and used the shareware Version of Hypersonic from AIR on win 7 32 bit.

It was working good, but suddenly when calling Hypersonic, it said that the licence will experire in a few hours.
    After installing Hypersonic (AIR) new, Cubase crashes evertime you try to load it.

Somehow the software checked the harddisk and called the orginal dll of hypersonic.

But here comes the f....... steindig digheads, they saved this on the usb licencer somehow. My friend put up his system and cubase completly new.still the same .......... Cubase crashes.

So from now on it´s impossible to use Hypersonic (AIR)

I also think that it´s the fault of the VST VR Patch, my friend installed.

That´s really frustrating and shows how Steindig try´s to controlls and spys ou their customers.

My friend is now going to sell his legal Version of Cubase and waits til they crack it.

Fu...you Steindig and the VST Patch !

Last edited: May 21, 2016
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

i really dont think its the fault of Steinberg , and i dont think that they put up something on the USB e-licenser , i think its an user error and which your friend are dont know and have no idea how to resolve .

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  4. van.burg

van.burg Noisemaker

On the USB licencer there is suddenly the Message that certain licences will experire, you can not put this on the licencer by a user error. Are working for Steindig Kapellmeister ?

5. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

no i´m nothing have to do with Steinberg , but i know how to use an PC and search for errors . there are definetly something wrong you dont understand and full licenses which are already on usb e-licenser can never expire only if you break your e-licenser .

probably he have some trial licenses on the usb e-licenser which expires .

make a screenshot from the licenses on the USB e-licenser and post it here as proof that we could have a look if its true or if something are wrong .

6. faunus

faunus Ultrasonic

i am thinking of starting a cracking campaign with money prize for the group that will crack cubase.....
    anyone up for this ?

• Interesting Interesting x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. foster911

foster911 Guest

The most shitty developer ever. Don't know why people invest on their garbage.
    Cubase or Qbasic?

• Disagree x 6
    • Dislike x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • List
  8. van.burg

van.burg Noisemaker

I don´t try to be right, but Iám trying to warn people that there´s obviosly Steindig spying out people and manipulating their Software !

You´dont suddenly have any trial licence from a crack and you don´t have Cubase crash when setting up the whole system and cubase new. It´s clearly saved on the usb licencer after the software somehow discovered that you are trying to use a crack .

Besides the crack runs as a standalone perfectly like before, only Cubase keeps crashing.

My friend uses musicsoftware since 25 years and is quite experienced.

Right now the spyout and software manipulation is only focused on Steinberg Software , but how long will it take til they start to check if you have legal "Waves" and whatever installed ?

These companies will probably pay Steinberg for that, if they not doing so already !

The restritions of the elicencer is already ridiculous, you can not delete anything and are a victim of Steinberg

9. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Steinberg has the most advanced protection from all the software developers.
    Playing with the usb e-licenser is like playing with fire,like throwing 500 euros away,since without the key you are fucked.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  10. Warry12

Warry12 Member

Running hypersonic air & cubase 8.5 for a long time now.. never had this problem?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

quite experienced unexperienced . otherwise he would see whats wrong and search for the errors what the error messages means .

and without a screenshot as proof i dont going to believe that .

12. van.burg

van.burg Noisemaker

Thats why my friend thinks it has something to do with the VR Patch. To be concrete:

First the softelicencer showed the trials from the VR Patch, suddenly they where all gone and there´s only the message that some licence will expire.

And what´s even more strange - Hypersonic had nothing to do with the VR patch.

I think it´s in the programm code - Steindig knows the cracks which are around quite well !

Probably some people only get paid at Steindig only to search for them

Also my friend keeps the internet connection down, it probably happend when he was connected to the internet and started cubase.

13. foster911

foster911 Guest

Now, I knew all of your complains about my posts since you're Steinbergy (no talent except grumbling).

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

I wanted to personally mentor you,now i wont.

15. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

That's very cute ! Be carefull you two you're going to end up friends ! :rofl:

About the topic : what does VR has to do with any of that ?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. MIDO

MIDO Noisemaker

i think that V.R patch is nothing more than change date of installing content which you can do it manual by change date on pc.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  17. van.burg

van.burg Noisemaker

My friend thinks that Steindig spied out online that the VR Patch was installed, because as I said above first the softelicencer showed the trials from the VR Patch, suddenly they where all gone and there´s only the message that some licence will expire.

And one mor Information: My friend didn´t do any updates of Cubase or the elicencer, neither did anything with the usb licencer.

Anyway the facts are clear and all the people who read this can take the warning or not.

My advice: Don´t spend money on Cubase 8 , take the 5.1 from AIR and don´t be a victim of BIG BROTHER- Steindig.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

your friend thinks , but he dont know for real as it can be definetly an user error , thinking are speculation without any real proof .

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. studio5599

studio5599 Producer

is your friend ! You? I think Steinberg detected the vr patch on your pc, sorry your friends and maybe possibly blocked, your pc functions,
    (I mean your friends)

20. foster911

foster911 Guest

Just kidding! I like @Von_Steyr. He's adorable but don't know the reason of his stimulating people to be in a revolt against me. :bleh:

21. Baxter

Baxter Audiosexual

Steindig?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List