Best Xfer Serum cracked !

Discussion in 'Software' started by Darix, Jun 28, 2018.

1. score

score Member

... okay, i believe the important thing with serum is: start with the very first 1.0.0 version. install it right, then update ... - - - worked for me... then finally i got some money and bought it, because of Steve personaly !!! bought his earlier creation Nerve 2010.... untill now i never earned a cent with music. But i´m feeling i can have the right to earn something in the near future. i paid for a lot of plugs(uad-xfer-fabfilters-U-He´s power synths,bla... but not in the beginning/learning phase.... in my case learning means round about 10-15 years.... in music you never finish learning... but i wanted it soooo.... never thought: shit i have to release a track or even better a album soon! nope!!! i realy have a problem to monetaise me as a dj?! some friends are... and earn good money... i would be shamed if i stand infront of people and press play..... it is more ya, but i can`t... so i can make some cents via clicks or so... wow....you`re all welcome crazy goofies :wink::yes: all the best to the real onest community fighters and teams!!! thnx

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  2. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

I have been using r4e release 1.07b4 updated with R2R's 1.1.1.b3.
    I have not run into any problems yet, but i fear it is because I am such a noob hobbyist, and the end is actually near....
    I am now afriad to touch it :woot:.

3. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

I guess the Mod Matrix is not really a good arpeggiator, and your comment made me think ...
    I am a just a hobbyist and learning as I see how all the other flexible assignments work, but yes,
    even I realized i was spending a lot of time fooling with that to achieve results that are much faster with a more dedicated arpeggiator...
    ...and the ability to quickly modify the arp is what tends to lead me to find good ones.

Sigh ...it's like finding out the one you just fell in love with doesn't like a major way you enjoy sex....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. black bounty

black bounty Platinum Record

any arpeggiator is good, there's also good aspects of using them apart from the synth itself :
    - turning the arpeggiator on / off in some part of the song,
    - using / store patterns to use it on several tracks to layer the sounds ...

even the FX section of a synth is sometimes not the best quality compared to other plugins you'd want to for your sound.

:mates:

change girlfriend :knock:

5. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

Or, as you suggest, learn some new major ways to have sex! :thumbsup:

6. Tomassio

Tomassio Newbie

The latest working with no trials and crashes on mac is 1.213

7. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

OK, but that's only because I am not using mac.
    If I was, it would surely crash.

8. Tomassio

Tomassio Newbie

I thought the windows version had been working for a long time. I have the mac version I mentioned and it does not crash or ask for the key

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  9. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

Oh yeah, the version I have SEEMS to be ok and I was just kidding about the crashing thing. :)

10. I thought that everybody else brushed theirs with their toothbrush before bed...
    :dunno:

11. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

indeed man... comment of the decade