Best synth with orchestra, cinematic and epic presets

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by barney2, Mar 7, 2021.

1. barney2

barney2 Newbie

Hi,

I really love the Nexus demos but it's too expensive and gets a lot of criticism here. I have some sample libraries but I'd really like to get a synth that can do orchestral, cinematic, and ethnic instruments. I don't want to design my own sounds, so I would like to use a synth with lots of presets. Preferably one that is available on the sister site.

I have researched a few such as Serum, which is really popular for designing your own sounds but there aren't many presets. Zebra has more presets but I haven't found the ones I'd like. For ethnic instruments, for example I love the sitar, sarangi, erhu, and ethnic flutes like the bansuri.

Is there a synth with presets that's available on the sister site? If not, which would be the best for purchase?

Thank you

3. Kuuhaku

Kuuhaku Platinum Record

I'd say Omnisphere but it has toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo manny presets, but it defintly have almost anything
    maybe you could stick to 4 vsts

Korg (M1 and Triton) (learned this one here yesterday)
    Diva from U-he
    Nexus
    Omnisphere

but 4 real, for ethinic you maybe better using Kontakt Libraries

4. Shura33

Shura33 Noisemaker

I would recommend trying out dark zebra and getting some presets. Might be the shortest way

5. cexcean

cexcean Producer

yeah, Shura33 is right. Dark Zebra is a special edition of U-He Zebra with presets designed by Hans Zimmer who is Famous for scoring many films