Best stable Version of Kontakt 7

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by 3typen, May 28, 2024.

1. Ichos

Ichos Producer

Sorry friend I didn't knew this was a Mac forum. I apologise for my ignorance. Never mean to hurt you...
    :shalom:

2. 3typen

3typen Ultrasonic

Accepted & Shaking Hands, sending Hugs. Thank you so much for coming back to write this. Honour!

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. sisyphus

sisyphus Audiosexual

Right, with KLU 2, you shouldn't need Kitty Scripts anymore to my understanding, as all the functionality has been wrapped in... It's quite good. Adding/removing/fixing/reordering etc... and it automatically scans your libraries for possible problems regarding NI's architecture and whatnot with some comprehensive comments that can be helpful and whatnot...

It's absolutely worth a check.

I would recommend getting it from HERE though, not in the HCiSO releases (and by that I mean ABSOLUTELY NO disrespect to HCiSO at ALL), as the HCiSO releases sometimes do not have the latest version and whatnot, and Fred Bloggs has been tinkering with it and adding functionality and fixing little things here and there, and most problems seen in any thread regarding it is that they are using an outdated version or something.

But to my knowledge, there is nothing the previous scripts can do that it can't, and in a nice little organized package you know?

And @Fred Bloggs , while can take some time off as deserves it lol, has been very responsive to ideas or reactive to bugs or whatnot.

KLU 2 has simply made my life so much easier in this transition, and I have yet to find a problem that "I" didn't create by accident with some slop on something... :)

edit add: just to make sure you have the link to the thread and the assets:

https://audiosex.pro/threads/klu-kontakt-library-utility-version-2.72857/