Best soundcloud download Gate ?

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by jharax8, Mar 27, 2019.

1. jharax8

jharax8 Noisemaker

Hi :)

What is for you the best soundcloud download gate ? Hive ? Hypeddit ? Toneden ? The artist Union ? etc...

Im looking to move from The artist union because it's pretty slow and sometimes the download doesnt start ( but it's free )

Thanks

3. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

not sure what you mean by "download gate", but i use LinkSnappy to download from SC.
    and before LinkSnappy i used SaveFrom

4. AudioTiger

AudioTiger Ultrasonic

If you want to download anything from soundcloud, mixcloud, vimeo, youtube (video and/or audio), etc, there's a straight and inmediate solution:

JDownloader

People use to have it for cyberlockers, but it's AWESOME for maaaany other kinds of websites.

5. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

Its kinda like a landing page where we have to do certain things (follow,like,subscribe,etc.) before download a possibly free track.
    You can try
    https://thehusk.ca/

6. jharax8

jharax8 Noisemaker

Soundcloud download gate is a kind of plateform where you can download for free a track from soundcloud but you need to comment / like / repost the track and even sometimes follow the facebook, youtube etc... of the people if you want unlock the free download like https://theartistunion.com/tracks/dc2312

7. jharax8

jharax8 Noisemaker

Thanks, I created a gate but the process is a bit long ( like answer what is our favorite music genre, provide the emails 2 times ) but the idea to get a remuneration by followers is really nice

8. Steffan Walker

Steffan Walker Newbie

TubeMate is an application that can do the job of downloading SoundCloud files

9. recycle

recycle Guest

I use Jdownloader to download. The issue with soundcloud is the low bitrate: they encode mp3 files at 128kbps and, from 2018 they switched to 64 kbps Opus. Every time I listen to Soundcloud my ears bleed.
    Spotify is not so different: the encoding is OGG Vorbis format 160 kbps on desktop or 96 kbps on mobile devices for all free accounts.
    Youtube is a little less crappy: 192 kbps AAC or WebM 155 for the latest uploads