Best Singing Course - Which one?

Discussion in 'Education' started by dfox2, Mar 25, 2024.

Tags:
  1. dfox2

dfox2 Noisemaker

What would be the best singing course on the sister site (or also free ones such as channels on YouTube) that covers all the necessary techniques to practice - most importantly with practical exercises (warmups, different techniques, etc.).

The idea is a course that is not for beginners but for musicians with experience that want to learn more about the details and different techniques but mainly based on practical exercises and techniques - with a good teacher and a good method so you can concentrate on just one course that fully covers improving your singing.

Thanks for you recommendations.

3. stavt

stavt Guest

I'm the last person who would ever recommend to buy a plugin,

or pay to learn an instrument

but if its the voice, i would say find a really good vocal teacher for a few lessons

4. dfox2

dfox2 Noisemaker

Hi stavt - thanks for your answer but I already paid those lessons time ago. I'm looking for a course to establish a good practicing routine and to learn more about vocal techniques in general. Also looking for a good book(s) to go deeper into vocal technique through a practical method.