Best Service Engine - problems with eLicenser

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by LuckySevens, Jun 1, 2014.

1. LuckySevens

LuckySevens Platinum Record

Hi folks...

I used to have a working version of Best Service's Engine. Then... I wanted to check out Forest Kingdom II. What a mistake!! I tried to update my Engine to a newer version and made the mistake lots of other's had (Dr. Mehdi Swenson ring a bell?). Now I cannot get the old version to work anymore! Engine can't find eLicenser which by the way... is exactly where it's supposed to be: Applications/eLicenser/eLicenser.app (yes... I'm on a Mac), but Engine doesn't recognize it.

[​IMG]

Any ideas? (besides giving up on Engine)... It would be greatly appreciated...

I've been toying with the idea of buying the 4 Engine libraries I need (Desert Winds, Epic World, Era Medieval and Forest Kingdom II) but that will cost me around a thousand dollars and I already have all of them (from AudioZ shares)...

3. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

I just want to point out, that having the libraries does not lessen their value? that was an ignorant comment on your behalf.

It's either a Tool or a Toy, i believe the former for you.

your last thread & this thread is starting to put a bad taste in my mouth. Why should anyone reply to help you if you already have an agenda?

P.s this is not a personal attack i'm just trying to help you out but your always so subjective. What's the point?

4. lowpass

lowpass Newbie

This is definately not the answer i expect from any moderator of any forum, Mr. Guru. LuckySevens question was legit as the question in his other thread you mentioned was legit too. I am not able to help him out. I hate Engine but it's sad to see him mobbed.

5. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

install the last blessed version from our sister site, which works w/o the Lic-Manager.

6. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

Everyone one is entitled to a opinion, here we treat every member like family, and that stills apply when we are being honest.

It's not his questions that are the problem, it's how it's said.

no one getting mobbed here Period. I'm a PEACE maker not a WAR starter

I'm sorry i can't please everyone, but i indeed try to :bow:

Good day

7. MaschineMan

MaschineMan Ultrasonic

No you don't have - Forest Kingdom II - because it does not work on a cracked version.

Now you have updated your engine it seems the only way to get the other 3 working you need to format and re-install - so you don't know have Desert Winds, Epic World, Era Medieval either

I think my man Guru was trying to say - The shares on the sister site are - Try before you buy and if you 'need' them as you say then you should support the developer and buy them - That way you may see a Forest Kingdom 3 - if he's getting paid for his work.

8. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

Don't worry Guru, Lowpass is another "subjective" addict too. :rofl:
    No matter what you say, he will do as he wants anyway.
    And yea, no one is mobbed here, i didn't even felt you post mean when i read it so i don't understand what kind a definition of "mobbing" Lowpass have in his mind.

Actually it is! The attitude factor as a moderator is important, because how do you expect to lead someone on the right path if you don't have to courage to be honest with him and point out his mistakes?