Best Service – Dark Horizon, by Sonuscore

Discussion in 'Software Reviews and Tutorials' started by Udi Zisser, Apr 1, 2022.

1. Udi Zisser

Udi Zisser Platinum Record

A journey into the future of sound turned dark and gritty fast. In Best Service - Dark Horizon, by Sonuscore, Elysion’s famous ensemble engine has been hijacked, augmented, and vaporized. With the drifting cosmic remains, Dark Horizon molds the future into a dystopian atmosphere of massive basses, cosmic arps, and drifting pads. Turn simple chords into unreal, nightmarish space-scapes, while moving the mod-wheel bends time and transports you into the dark, disparate corners of eldritch furies.
    • Experience the diversity of 80 instantly playable, bass-heavy instruments.
    • Experience the infinite depth of over 1.2GB of sample content.
    • Experience the flexibility of 180 complex animated and fully customizable themes.

Get Dark Horizen
    More reviews and tutorials at UDI AUDIO

• Like Like x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Oneeyedstan

Oneeyedstan Platinum Record

Yes, i love it!

4. juggz143

juggz143 Kapellmeister

I was pissed I missed this on the sister site. I noticed it in the morning and by the time I came home that evening it was pulled :(