Best Firestick apps of 2018

Discussion in 'Software' started by DylanCooper, Dec 7, 2018 at 11:25 AM.

1. DylanCooper

DylanCooper Newbie

Recently bought the new firestick device for listening music, watching movies and many more. Looking forward for the apps for firestick.
    Here i found the guide of best firestick apps, but in this guide they covered 33 apps.
    Suggest me the best app.

3. reliefsan

reliefsan Rock Star

4. Maizelman

Maizelman Platinum Record

That was 1st gen. OnOntober 20, 2016, Amazon released 2nd gen Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote, codenamed "Tank". On October 3, 2018, Amazon announced the Fire TV Stick 4K with all-new Alexa Voice Remote. Included for the first time are buttons for volume, power, and mute.I think it's still not available.

I use the Stick mostly for watching youtube through amazons firefox browser hack. It's really nice to have because they somehow managed to suppress all those annoying ads, which recently made the youtube app on my android device unbearable to use.:thumbsdown:

And sometimes I use Kodi for streaming movies from a usb drive/stick that is connected to my router, so I don't need to turn on my PC for that. :wink:

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. reliefsan

reliefsan Rock Star

@Maizelman Thanks for sharing your use and experience with it!
    its sounds super smart

6. Maizelman

Maizelman Platinum Record

@reliefsan, you're welcome and yeah! It really is kinda smart. :cool:
    Especially putting Kodi on the Stick turned out to be a way more sophisticated install than I'd thought. Had to be done through the network :woot: but luckily this is well documented.