Best file host searchers and tracker not RU? Legit reasons!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by dl65875, Oct 28, 2022.

1. dl65875

dl65875 Kapellmeister

Are there any *GOOD* file share/cloud share search sites? (There used to be a load)
    Is there any other general tracker like RU?
    *I have checked Archive.org.

What I am looking for is legit.

Back in the early 2000's a UK company developed a small piece of software called U-MYX.

The software, which consisted of a small .exe (the file player) and a umx file (the song stems), allowed a user to (within strict limits) to rearrange and/or remix an artists song on a very basic level.

The sofware was often included on an artists CD Single in an enhanced section, and later on U-MYX joined up with 7 Digital to sell the U-MYX files as down loads. There were some quite big artists and bands who made thier stuff available.

I pretty much have every CD that was released with U-MYX on it apart from a few.

None of the downloadable ones can be found anywhere on the the net as far as my searche results show but some of the ones from CD's seem to have been ripped but I have most of those.

So, yeah, thats why I am asking about file searchers and trackers.