Best file host ever? This site makes torrents last forever even with 0 seeder

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by BasedPirate, Jan 31, 2024.

1. BasedPirate

BasedPirate Kapellmeister

There is a new file host on the block that uploaders could utilize on sister site.
    https://buzzheavier.com/

More information about the site: https://reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/1ae6lqb/making_torrents_forever_alive/ (I would disregard the negative comments on the post as they sound like 'noobs' fuding to seem 'cool' but dont use the site if you dont trust it)

How does the site work?
    This ensure the best of both worlds. a censorship resistant torrent for longevity for all releases. Also a DDL when there are 0 seeders so the file will always be available no matter what.

URL Safety Results: https://www.urlvoid.com/scan/buzzheavier.com/

(I would recommend using a VPN with any torrents)

The only downside would be that uploaders wont make money with ads on this site but they could provide a donation link like some uploaders do.
    I hope some uploaders test this service out!

• Interesting Interesting x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. saccamano

saccamano Rock Star

Oh HELL yes!! Torrent is always the best-est when it comes to warez. Wonder if they run their own private torrent tracker (or server) or are they using public torrent venues? Guess it'll all come down to how they deal with dmca b.s..

4. DontKnowJack

DontKnowJack Producer

If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. How does that site even make money to stay afloat? If not ads then access?

It seems like a good way to get suckers to upload everything for you and then sell access to it somewhere else.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  5. Trurl

Trurl Audiosexual

As long as it's not a massive sting. I'll hold off a bit.

6. Worn Soles

Worn Soles Ultrasonic

That was my first question. Also how fast is the webseed?

7. AudioEnzyme

AudioEnzyme Producer

Well good luck to this HerbalGaanja guy, pretty sure he's gonna need it :bow:

8. buzzheavier

buzzheavier Newbie

Hi! I am the developer of this website.
    1. How do I make money? I am exploiting one of cloud provider, which I won't mention anywhere for obvious reason otherwise it might patched within days. So the website is just proxy in front of storage which only cost me 25-30$/month
    2. Suckers to upload everything for you and then sell access to it somewhere else. - I don't need to do that, I already host DDL site with 300TB of movie/tv series with zero ads and zero user logging and content is getting automatically uploaded everyday from torrent RSS.
    3. How fast is the webseed? - Right now really fast due to less traffic on website but in future I am planning to add more mirrors since it does not cost much.

Let me know if you guys have any feedback on website, or you want custom tailored website for audiophile community. I don't have much knowledge about audio, so if you guys can recommend some torrent sites with RSS I can add new section
    Thanks <3

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2024
    • Interesting Interesting x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. MBC_Music

MBC_Music Producer

This is super interesting. Kudos to the developer. The fact that this is funded by exploiting a cloud provider makes me question the longevity of the project though. Still wishing them the best in the long run.

10. buzzheavier

buzzheavier Newbie

I agree, however, consider this scenario: if the service will shut down in 6 months and most Indian torrents typically become inactive after 2 months, this means there would still be an additional 4 months during which the torrent could remain active because of the service. And I take it as totally win, there is nothing to lose here, even if site shutdown torrent will work as usual on normal seeding mode.

• Interesting Interesting x 3
    • List
  11. mftzy

mftzy Newbie

looks promising, good luck for this! might be using it in emergency XD

12. apostolica

apostolica Member

The cloud provider could eventually fix the exploit you're using. Then what?

13. Emma Evi

Emma Evi Ultrasonic

How do they fund this service ? Where does the money come from ?

14. Emma Evi

Emma Evi Ultrasonic

Lets try it :)

15. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

I also hate to be negative, but every website and its grandma starts off free, great, come come coooome... and then after a while when there's enough traffic they introduce restrictions, then more restrictions, and you have the same old story again. Every file sharing host we used since the beginning of AZ was like that.

But nobody happier than me if this works out, cause being able to download only 2-3 files per 2 hours for free is the worst of any worlds. :wink:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2024
  16. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

All of the best sites I've been using for years for watching movies and series use some cloud provider. There are plenty, so if one starts restricting access, there's always another one. This is actually good for redundancy in my mind. :wink: The only problem being copying all the data to other cloud providers if there are any problems with the current one, and renaming files to something ambiguous or even better coded names.

Good morning! I'm on my first coffee. Still struggling to think. :)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2024