Best Editor/Librarian for Access Virus C

Discussion in 'Instruments' started by Army of Ninjas, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

I've been looking at several VST (and preferably standalone as well) editor/librarians for the Access Virus C synthesizer. I've come across the ReKon Audio one, the Mystery Islands one, VCommander, and MIDI Quest. There are a few open-source panels based on ctrlr, but I can't find the most recent versions of them (the crayolon or widy75 builds)... Does anyone have any experience with any of these editors they would like to share? Or do they happen to have windows builds of the open-source editors? Ctrlr.org took down a lot of the older panels, and I can't find links to download these editors anywhere. Thanks! :thumbsup:

3. virusg

virusg Rock Star

i dont have the C (TI2 user here)but i believe these guys can help you out, try this link : http://www.rekonaudio.com/products/access-music/vst-au-virus-editor ...$79.95 VST AU 32bit and 64 ...that will do it i guess :mates:

4. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

Thanks! Yeah, I'm aware of the ReKon Audio one. My question is: does anyone have any experience with any of these editors. When many of the editors have sync issues in the filters, I get paranoid about dropping $80 on an unproven software.

5. virusg

virusg Rock Star

well, all you neeed to do is to send them a mail and simply ask what you need but ass you see they updated the interface in January this year so i guess its okay ...believe me, synch issues has even my TI2 *yes*