Best deal or any offers for Reason 9 upgrade?

Discussion in 'DAW' started by Bunford, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

I have Reason 8 and would like some of the new MIDI tools in Reason 9. However, I begrudge paying the full upgrade fee this time because it doesn't feel like a whole version upgrade, but more of a step upgrade.

Anybody know of a good cheap deal to upgrade to version 9?

3. spacetime

spacetime Platinum Record

the developers live in expensive sweden, youcan support them or you can wait for a sale

other then that you can get it a few bucks cheaper on ebay

4. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

Actually not that expensive to live in Sweden. Yes, material things and food do cost about 5% more than countries like UK, but that is offset by things like house prices and taxes being about 50% cheaper than that of the UK, making it actually less expensive than UK in real terms. Anyway, I digress...

Cheers for the eBay tip off but I already looked there and nothing that special there. I was hpoing someone would know of a way to get a significant % off. I love Reason, but the main reason I refuse to pay full fee for this update is because essentially all they did is add in a couple of MIDI FX that are on all other DAWs since ages. They have added more than that in a x.5 version previously. My feeling is that they should have gone from 8.3.2 to 8.5 (with what is version 9 now) and then waited until they had more exciting content genuinely worthy of a full upgrade price before upgrading to Reason 9. It just seems like paying £100 for theupgrade from Reason 8.3.2 to 9 is WAY too step for what you get extra.