best cracked Kontakt version to use?

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by abbas786, Jan 7, 2020.

1. waverider

waverider Rock Star

I'm a legit owner of it and still want k'd version, but thanks for the advice.

2. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Sorry, but that is incorrect. The daw will look for 'Kontakt', which is Kontakt 6.0 - 6.2.1+
    You are thinking of if you were to try and go from 'Kontakt', (which as we've said is 6+) back to 'Kontakt 5', which is obviously all Kontakt 5+. The daw will then not find 'Kontakt' (6+).
    Interesting. On Mac we have to keep 5.6.0 or 5.6.6 to load new libs (but which won't show up in libs tab) and then use the latest 6. Because the Add Library feature is different from 6 onwards.
    Sorry, but not all libs as you say. For instance, The Orchestra v1.1 update requires 6.2.1 minimum. And there must be others by now.
    Hope this helps someone.

3. fastfingers55

fastfingers55 Rock Star

I'm running Mac OS X 10.15.2 (Catalina)
    Logic Pro x 10.4.8
    Kontakt 6.2.1 (R42)
    It's all working fine for me.

4. Hennessey

Hennessey Platinum Record

Ok dont take my word literary i was thinking a PATCH recall, for me and most users doesnt work. If i have used for example in some project Kontakt 6.2.1 but i was back to 6.1.1 ,ofc project will load Kontakt VST but no patches and samples neither because they were saved with newest version of Kontakt. Ok now ?

Ok, for me that is kinda funny. In the whole pallete with thousands of libraries that are available and are working with 6.1.1, your best answer to me was just about that one library THE ORCHESTRA 1.1 and maybe couple of them.. Maybe someone have no needs for that library to use and therefore he have not reason to get updated to 6.2.1 and to take risk and ruin overall stability of program .... Oh man , i will stop commenting here on audiosex ... I cant stand it anymore....

5. Smoove Grooves

Obviously.
    Because:
    ...is a blatant untruth, and won't help a newbie.
    As is this comment below. Did u even read my comment re. 'Kontakt', and anything else named Kontakt but with a number??

Nope! Maybe that's your daw or something.
    We were talking of commercial libs, not your own samples that you may have saved in a newer iteration.
    Unless you are one of those serial offender batch-resaver types, who ruins all his libs by batch resaving them everytime a new Kontakt iteration appears.

I'm also intrigued how you are able to add libraries with 6.1.1 standalone, and they show up in 6.2.1?
    It's different on a Mac I suppose.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
  6. housemaster

housemaster Newbie

Could you send me the link or help me find the download somehow?

7. Hennessey

Really, talking to you is not constructive at all.
    You dont know what are you talking about, just make here a confusion to newbies and you are the one doing that....

I have to draw to you i guess... DAMN !!!!

Picture this...

When you save your project and for example with Jay Bass loaded under Kontakt 6.2.1 (Kontakt.dll), and i am sure that info is stored somewhere maybe in CPR file (Cubase project file) and maybe is in some plugin-cache written, so you can recall project as it should.
    If that is altered and i mean, your plugin version(Kontakt.dll) don't match, the project will not load properly again.

You cannot recall that same project with Kontakt 6.1.1 (Kontakt.dll), actually you will get Kontakt (Kontakt.dll) loaded as empty VST, with notification to upgrade (Kontakt.dll) version in order to recall project correctly.
    So at the end you will get an empty instance of Kontakt VST (Kontakt.dll)
    and same applies if you re-save your NKI also, it is the very similar thing !

For me that was the case whole my production life, which is long enough, and then you came up and you are telling me that that is not true...

Wait,what ?! Are you even a prouducer or ... ?

And i don't have a freaking clue, how do you know, am i batch re-saving all my libraries and how do you entitle yourself to talk me about my private solutions and to judge them, if they weren't the main subject and i didnt mention that at all .OF-TOPIC!

I actually was not batch re-saving any library ever and if i do, i first make a backup of original NKIs ,
    so please, cool yourself , this is not a learning class and neither you are a teacher to me.

If you don't know something, feel free to ask and make a constructive conversation if you wanna help someone and yourself....

TO HELP SOMEONE !!!!

At the end i hope you have read whole reply, now you can look a pictures i draw especially for you, so you can better understand.

edit -

To answer your question , how do i register libraries in Kontakt 6.1.1 and use them under 6.2.1?
    Oh man i don't believe that you are so experienced with Kontakt and you cant do that...
    And about Kontakt and other vst, i try to keep myself clean as much as i can, and i am not using nothing that is not verified that works.
    FYI i have skipped v6.2.0 for that matter because i use Kontakt a lot and everyday, therefore i cant afford , to make a project with newest non-working version, because there is no going back and if i dont like program version and have to wait for working one,which maybe any soon will not happen ...

Btw i am on Windows 7 and Windows 10 and i believe same applies to macOS, but you have do some basic work .....
    I will try this actually on my macOS virtual machine as soon as i can and i will give you a fine detailed report...

THE BEST AND MOST RELIABLE KONTAKT VERSION 6 is from r4e and that is Kontakt 6.1.1.
    THE BEST Kontakt 5 version is v5.7.3 from Auditor with Kontakt 5.8.1 update, the latest Kontakt 5 version online.

Good bye

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020

Attached Files:

8. bobdule

bobdule Rock Star

your opinion is not the reality
    r4e use 6.1.1 patched files in a 6.1.0 setup. it is a crappy outdated method.

new KSP and creator tools functions will not work with it.
    it will never help anybody to claim it is the best version to use. but the joke is still running.

9. Hennessey

I think this thread is for average user and not creators. So for average user my opinion and many others from this very forum is the same. r4e . And please stop confusing average users and beginners.read the thread starter and his needs.... OK?

10. bobdule

bobdule Rock Star

you are refering to the number of monkey as a statement value.
    the good assembly is out. maybe you miss something by patching 6.2.1 a 6.1.0 install.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  11. oisinn

oisinn Ultrasonic

If you are on windows then it has to be PORTABLE version.Just use whatever is the latest release. R4e is a clever guy but the Russian made Portable version beats any coz its custom Library Manager is a work of excellence and I have never had any trouble adding any library as long as it has a nicnt - and they are easily made with Kontakt Library Creator or Mini Nicnt or NICNT File Generator

12. Smoove Grooves

Obviously.
    No. We have to use 5.6.0 or 5.6.6 to load libs for Kontakt 6, hence why I am intrigued you can load them with 6.1.1 for +.
    Obviously different on a Mac, as I said.

13. Hennessey

Just unbelievable how persistent you are.... No bro! 6.1.1 is the most stable version, 6.2.1 still have some glitches in GUI,CPU spikes, little less than 6.2.0 but still there... So please, dont give a beginners wrong advice. Keep your big knowledge for you, if you are power user, but most of them are not, and i am not that one.i dont use that creator tools things and i am not interested in that, except playing it and making music.
    The guy asked for most stable working version, which one to choose, and not to make some programming etc. ok now !

14. acatnamedharmony

acatnamedharmony Ultrasonic

I've have yet to install Kontakt 6 even though I own it, so that I can use Komplete Kontrol without hassle. Anyone tried r4e's version with newest k'ed version of komplete kontrol?

15. bobdule

bobdule Rock Star

the question is about the version to load all librairies.
    it is not about cpu usage or graphic issue depending of the hardware.

it's not nice to take beginners for dummies.

16. Smoove Grooves

Also seen him talk to huuge industry pros on AS as if they are amateurs and/or a piece of crap! lol

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
  17. Jerom

Jerom Newbie

Is there a difference between the 6.1.1 version (from P2P) that you can find on the sister site and the Kontakt 6.1.1 version from r4e?

(Yes, I'm a noob...)

18. Smoove Grooves

19. Hennessey

Oh i see, the circus is in town and you are some comedian and now have your own performance for free here in AS!
    Good for you..... Really, you are not so helpful in this matter....
    Good bye enjoy your ignorance i am oflline....

20. Hennessey

Oh you have really gave a very explanatory answer... BRAVO ! Tell the men what is the difference.... I wold like to know also... But no cheating is allowed so you cant read comments and INFO in AZ....