Best Audio Interface 2021 for my Tiny Home Studio? - Review of AudioFuse Rev2 & AudioFuse 8pre

Discussion in 'Soundgear' started by Don Bodin, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Don Bodin

Don Bodin Rock Star

I have a rare opportunity to rethink all the gear in my studio set up and I'm on a quest to find the best gear that will work for my needs. This week I had a chance to check out a couple of interfaces from Arturia and share my thoughts and experience.

3. mk_96

mk_96 Audiosexual

I had the rev1, great stuff and very flexible in use BUT...the model had a lot of bad problems, and in my case it was no different. One day i was minding my own business and it just died, and i've red on their forums of other people running into the same and other random problems.

Aside from that, the support team was really nice and helpful BUT apparently they don't fix particular problems and the only solution they gave me was to change the PCB that was causing problems (there's like 4 or 5 PCBs in these), and of course the cost of that was about 1/4 of the interface.

On their defense, it was rev 1 of their first audio interface ever, and i really hope they solved all of that in rev 2 because the idea is soooo good.