Best Ableton Push 2 tutorial(s)?

Discussion in 'Live' started by Bunford, Feb 26, 2023.

1. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

I have had a Push 2 for a few months as I got offered one for an irresistible price. Since then, I didn't have too much time to play with it and learn it, so it's largely sat on my desk unused. However, I am now wanting to begin to use it to make techno and tech house.

Therefore, what are the best tutorials to use to learn Push 2 workflow, especially specifically for making techno or house music?

3. Alcide Nikopol

Alcide Nikopol Member

Hello Bunford, the Push 2 tutorial that helped me the most is 'Udemy Ableton Push 2 Primed And Ready TUTORiAL'.
    It is not necessarily Techno orientated but I got a lot of nice ideas and workflows out of this one! I found that Will is truly a very nice tutor who has the capability to explain things in an easy-to-follow and still in-depth manner. His techniques can be very easily translated into making Techno.

Once you have the hang of using the Push, there are more specific Techno orientated tuts on the net.
    Pure Techno related there is for example: All You Need Is Live on YT. He is very prolific and has tons of free racks and tips and ideas on his channel. There are some where he uses the Push extensively. I just wish his English was better, I find it hard to keep listening to his voice. This is no personal attack, my English is probably worse :).

Have fun!!