Beginner’s Guide to Complex Bass Design in XFER Serum

Discussion in 'Software Reviews and Tutorials' started by phloopy, Aug 29, 2015.

1. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

A lot of people are using the newest powerhouse VST, XFER Serum, but don’t know where to get started. Even if you have decent experience in NI Massive, you might be having trouble with Serum and don’t know where to turn. Well today I decided to write a beginners guide on getting started on complex bass design. As soon as Serum was released, I realized its power and versatility and started diving in. I have years of experience in Massive so I know that nothing is better than twisting knobs until you figure stuff out. My hope is that this guide will help you get off the ground and start making the sounds you know you can make. While I’m writing this I will be creating a few patches for you to reference so make sure to download them at the end of the guide! Please remember that nothing in this guide is definitive – sound design is a huge monster to tackle. Nothing will get you better faster than diving in to it and twisting knobs over and over again. But without further ado, lets jump in!

Link: http://cymatics.fm/2015/08/19/beginners-guide-to-complex-bass-design-in-xfer-serum/

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. rickbarratt

rickbarratt Producer

should be an interesting read. thanks.

4. dashfiss

dashfiss Kapellmeister

Hi, phloopy, would have liked to take a look at this, but the link has died. Can it be found anywhere else? Cheers.

5. Desantïs

Desantïs Banned

love the bait and switch tactics

6. filtersweep

filtersweep Platinum Record

links dead here also...

7. floond

floond Platinum Record

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  8. Herr Durr