(beatskillz.com) Slam Pro Released

Discussion in 'Software News' started by thantrax, Aug 26, 2016.

1. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

Slam Pro

[​IMG]

SLAM PRO is a Mix Phattener Processor (Edit: whatever it means) with control over the Bass Section, Presence and Air, Compression, Saturation, Stereo Width and Loudness of your track. All these sections of this amazing plugin come with selections for different “Flavours”.

All musicans and producers have different taste and different genres of tracks that they create, hence we created the ultimate channel strip with 3 knobs for controlling the Sub Bass, Thump & Low Boom of the channel or mix, there are 3 Flavours of Heat (Saturation), 3 types of AIRZ or High Frequency & presence control, 4 types of POP Compression suitable to the entire mix and drums/instruments/synths & sampler sounds. Crush Limiter and Loudness maximizer.

Slam Pro for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for the introductory price of $79 USD until September 30th, 2016 (regular $149 USD).

More info here

Source
    [​IMG]

3. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

I wonder if this dev has learned to implement a readout of some kind (so that the use can tell the exact value things are set at).

4. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Just the font and the names for the sections on the gui turn me off. Seems geared to a certain mindset of producers. Airz?!?! Why not call it Highz LiftR or AcentionR. If I did use this I would need an analyzer right behind it to decypher what the modules are really doing.