Beats Collab!

Discussion in 'Collaborations' started by LargeMindz, Feb 4, 2016.

1. LargeMindz

LargeMindz Noisemaker

Hi there! Im LargeMindz, 24 years old producer from Montreal, Canada! Im looking for people who might wanna collab on some beats, been producing for about 9 years, im producing about every sub genre in hip-hop (old school, west-coast, trap, etc...) but also dubstep and electro-house/complextro. Im starting a new project as ''sQwere'' for everything electronic related. As for dubstep, my inspirations are Seven Lions, Xilent, Koven & Feed Me. I do not have example of my electronics songs since im starting to be serious about other genre than hip-hop. Got a couple things here:
    https://soundcloud.com/largemindzproductions , got a lot of music i been workin on to finish before really putting some new stuff out. If anyone is interested in HIP-HOP collabs for now, holla @ me! Peace!:wink:

3. Hades

Hades Kapellmeister

I like your stuff !! Do you need someone to make beats or other stuff also ? Wich DAW do you have wich plugins do you use ?

4. Nimbuss

Nimbuss Platinum Record

Hey there man, What DAW you working on?

5. LargeMindz

LargeMindz Noisemaker

Im down if anybody wants to record some guitar or live instruments to add to beats or even just beats collab. im not a rapper. And im using FL Studio, forever haha.

6. LargeMindz

LargeMindz Noisemaker

FL Studio! I know Studio One too, i can work around Reason also but mainly FL Studio!

7. Nimbuss

Nimbuss Platinum Record

Well if you have some guitar loops or projects you'd want to collab on, I can always add my take to em, i'm also using FL Studio, i'm not a music theory genius but i'm pretty good at following through on ideas.

8. Soul1975

Soul1975 Platinum Record

I'd be willing to work on some stuff.
    I'm an east coast Boom Bap type of cat.
    If you want to collab just let me know but you can listen to some of my stuff at https://soundcloud.com/soulghost-1

Peace

9. LargeMindz

LargeMindz Noisemaker

Got a place where i can listen to some of your stuff?

10. LargeMindz

LargeMindz Noisemaker

Would be interesting! Your chops are real nice in every beats ive listen from you so far! Will get to you with some stems soon if u wanna get on something!