Beat Magazine releases DuneBE on Facebook

Discussion in 'Software News' started by AGR, May 31, 2013.

1. AGR

AGR Noisemaker

3. Olaf

Olaf Platinum Record

>> Download <<

I wonder if it's the same as the CM version.

Br,
    Olaf

4. virusg

virusg Rock Star

whats the difference between this and original?

5. tracer

tracer Member

they bring a dune "LE" since a very long time inside their magazine. the beat's "zampler" based also on Dune (Zampler incl. free Lib's: zampler)

some difficult to compare the "LE" with the "BE=beat edition". how ever, this mag really rocks, they started some "lame" for years and now, they grow to the sky and REALLY beat near all other BIG audio-related magazines away, because : the magazine is very cheap with 5,90 Euros - it's overloaded with superb infos about all instead of commercials at any third site & they pack every month more than 8GB on the mag-content disc with extreme usefull stuff, samples and many exclusive versions like the one posted here eg. "Z3ta full, Nuklear BE, Waldorf PPG full, EzMix LT, Tone2 Warmverb, Adm 606 full, Curve 2 BE"

if anything is needed from a past or new mag-issues, let us (who get the mag's) know! im sure that many german users here, who buy the mag every month (like i do also...) maybe let "US" (pm) start \ make a "distro" with "beat-friendship-support" ( = magazine-only \ sn-center stuff, things who's not aviable on "beatdrive") for users \ producers who dont have the mag and like making music with some good-fair & free tools'n'samples instead of W**** :)

btw. there is also a new package aviable, called:
    Ultimate VST Collection [Win]
    [98 free vsti's package with eg. "Superwave P8, Acid Rack, Aethereal Zodiac 6"]

6. AGR

AGR Noisemaker

I don't remember where i read it, but seems that "BE" (or LE) version has some features that CM version has not. There are some patches made for the Beat edition don't work on CM Edition.