Beardyman is awesome & so is Harry Mack

Discussion in 'general discussion' started by real, Jan 23, 2023.

1. real

real Kapellmeister

Two long videos here, well worth your time, I promise.

First Vid
    An improv live beatmaker/DJ named Beardyman out of England who makes sounds with his voice, perfoming with Harry Mack, who is quite possibly the best off the top rapper ever, straight up, I'm not kidding. Match made in heaven. Enjoy.
    Link:

2nd Vid
    I was curious and went to Beardyman's Youtube channel, where he has a few hour long live beatmaking/DJ sets. This is one of them. Dude's amazing, imo.
    Link:

The reason I posted this is I wanted to show off these two talents, but really I wanted to ask what the hell does Beardyman have going on in his setup. Are those four touch screens ipads? What is that crazy modular program he's running? How do you think he has this wired? What programs might he be running on his computer? Really I just want this thread to devolve into audio tech geekery of the highest order.

3. justwannadownload

justwannadownload Audiosexual

AFAIK Beardyman uses his own software, which is in perpetual alpha and isn't ready for public release.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. boomoperator

boomoperator Rock Star

First time I see/hear him. :knock: We need the ultracool Emoji in Audiosex..
    Apparently he explains the technical stuff on his Patreon channel, in the $12/mo Technical Consultant option: https://www.patreon.com/beardyman