Be an intrepid adventurer and fall in love with Carla!

Discussion in 'Software' started by fraggle83, Dec 9, 2014.

1. fraggle83

fraggle83 Member

Hi Mates!

Long time since my last visit here, but today i've discovered some free software that i think it's worth spend some time writing a few words about it and say "Hello!, How are you?!" at the same time :bleh:

You all know that some plugin has seen the light few days ago in the scene that allows you to host up to 64 plugins in one instance, and which is made by some cat which is blue ...
    That's precisely what Carla can offer (and even a lot more) to you also ... And you know what?! ... IT'S FREE, which means no crack/no problems ...
    So forget about the cat and let him to be blue in the corner, and fall in love with Carla ... I promise you'll enjoy her! :bleh: ... And YES! she works in all the systems (Mac, Windows, and Linux)

Watch her in Action:

So, in case you want to meet Carla follow this link!

P.S.: I've checked with Reaper (+JackOSX) in my MacOSX (10.6.8) and it works like a charm!
    Kind Regards and until the next time ... :mates:

3. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ Fraggle83,

Welcome back !!! :mates:

I would like to be an 'intrepid Adventurer' and why not fall in love with Carla ! *yes*

[​IMG]

...but the danger is that 'Nicolas' is always on the corner !!! :sad:

[​IMG]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

P.S: I think that only French people out here will understand my hint ! *yes*

_________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Joking aside, I'll check out this 'Carla' Plugins Host as it seems to be a promising Application. *yes*

Thanks for the Info... :wink:

4. lampwiikk

lampwiikk Member

You don't have to be French to appreciate a little Carla Bruni :thumbsup:

5. Resonance

Resonance Newbie

Thanks for link, I will be resolutely fearless :wink:

6. Revirau

Revirau Kapellmeister

That's right

7. Mostwest

Mostwest Platinum Record

here in Italy we have got beautiful ladies like Carla, but i can't enjoy them because i'm always in the studio :( :( :(

8. oisinn

oisinn Ultrasonic

Fine mess we are in now. That piece of illuminati ass/bait Carla proved too hot for the servers and, as of UK GMT 18.15, the KXStudio site has crashed. :wow:

9. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ Mostwest,

I know that... and even more beautiful than 'Carla', trust me !!! *yes* :rofl:

Maybe I have a solution for you...

[​IMG]

Perhaps not exactly a 'pure' Recording Studio despite its name : 'Altromondo Studios', rather a Gigantic 'Night-Club/Disco', even if it possesses its own 'Recording Studio' as well. *yes*

Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure that you may find some kind of 'Fairies', 'Angels',... in a corner, as the following :

[​IMG]

:wink: Welcome to 'Rimini' Night Parties !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

______________________________________________________________________________________​

@ Lampwiikk,

You're right ! :wink: However, I thought that it will be more understandable by French people... *yes*