Bazille behaviour, help needed

Discussion in 'Logic' started by Hades, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Hades

Hades Kapellmeister

Hi
    I am running the latest U-he updates in Logic without any problems. Only 1 thing give me headaches and i can´t find the solution. On most of the patches is a sequencer working even on the bass patches....how can i turn it of.Or does anybody have a similar experience or solution ? Thank you in advance for your help.
    I hope i posted this in the right forum?

3. nikon

nikon Platinum Record

For starting sequencer you must:
    - go to tweaks & fx page where the settings are, and for ENV1 and ENV2 set trigger from GATE to MODSEQ1 or MODSEQ2, and what that means?
    - if SEQ1 means 1st cable from sequencer, SEQ2 means 2nd cable from sequencer.
    - now, cable for sequencing going no-where but it must be connected somewhere, so you can grab 2nd cable from the end of seqencer and put it on some module you don't use that time (see on right side, you have per example Inverter or Rectivier, just put it as input.
    It's a little stupid, but that works :) You can check that in user manual.
    And after that you set sequencer and ENV which you set to use for sequencer.
    Also you can grap same output from sequencer and put it in OSC Tune modulator and set modulation to the Cents and rise it all level up.

4. nikon

nikon Platinum Record

It's tricky...

5. Hades

Hades Kapellmeister

No sorry, to make it clear every patch sounds like there is a sequencer on. On every Bass,Lead .... i can play arpeggios. How to turn this behaviour off ?

6. Hades

Hades Kapellmeister

Holy crap i found the problem ...lol i use as midi keyboard the novation impulse and there the arpeggiator was turned on .....stupid me

7. The LT

The LT Ultrasonic

Nice bazille tutorial, nikon. I even bothered to fire it up and fiddle with it for a while. Nice synth, by the way!