Baxkground strumming guitar, bouzouki and other ethno things

Discussion in 'Working with Sound' started by Esteros, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Esteros

Esteros Member

I have tried ethno world 6, strings and breath of anatolia, indigus guitar for strum, ilya efimov...
    Neither library statisfied my wish for some, track background melting acoustic guitar, bouzouki, cura instruments.
    Also I can't find any good turkish or greek wind instruments.

Here is an example of guitar strum, possibly it could be bouuouki too, but i need both so...and also some clarinet is there with good sound, close again I can get with breath if anatolia, but anatolia instruments are just recorded on some weird way they dont fit well in any of my tracks, as i am using vengeance samples mostly and refx nexus.

So, the question is, can you recommend libraries...
    Bouzouki, Cura, Oud, Acoustic Guitar Strum, Turkish and Greek winds.

8dio greek percussion seems good as this style of oriental percussion generally, but if you know better you can recommend percussion too.

P.S. Prominy Hummingbird good as strum?

3. Nick Theofanoudis

Nick Theofanoudis Newbie

I just happen to see your post as i was searching for something relatable. Libraries i can recommend: Clarinet from Sonokinetic, Bouzouki: Plectra Series - 8 string Bouzouki, Akki Plugs - Virtual Bouzouki. Both libraries are very good but the strumming needs midi programming. Maybe Ample Guitars are more suitable for strumming. Baklava Sounds - Oriental Express has many instruments, it's like strings and breath of anatolia combined