BATTLEFIELD

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by audiochemist, Nov 16, 2011.

1. audiochemist

audiochemist Newbie

Lets start up a beat-battle section,it will give producers the opportunity to take each other on music to music.

It will serve as a platform for both gaining experience and confidence.As well as settling online scores between members who have loudmouths or keep talking trash about each other!!!!!!

let me know what you think.

3. hoodhendrix

hoodhendrix Member

Im with that and i be first to tip it off. Whats Craccin!!!!!

4. caspertheunholyghost

caspertheunholyghost Newbie

Sounds good but you would need to break it down into categories because it would be hard to put a rock or rap beat of say 90-110 BPM against Drum and Bass that is double that. I just think that you should have individual categories for Rap, Rock, House, Techno, Dubstep, Breakbeat, Drum & Bass and you get the point but this is a really cool idea!!!!!! Let me know when you start and I would love to try it out!!!!

5. audiochemist

audiochemist Newbie

yeah,it would obviously be categorized,into genre's,as well as producer skill level. beginner intermediate,advanced.

I really think that this would bring the audiosex community together more.and just make the whole site more stimulating.

Obviously its not up to me but more the decision of the administrators.So bearing that in mind i think the best thing to do is to start a poll on this subject.Those for it and those opposed.

Poll to be forthcoming.

6. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

audiochemist, I'm sorry I couldn't reply earlier - i was upgrading my PC...

the idea is very interesting, but i need to have deeper understanding of how you seeing it.

please contact me by PM, and we'll start to figuring this out.