Batch Save/Convert Massive presets to Logic?

Discussion in 'Logic' started by spyderspyders, Aug 8, 2016.

1. spyderspyders

spyderspyders Newbie

Is there a way to batch save/convert massive presets to logic presets? Inside of Logic, I am opening each massive sound (massive -> file open sound) then pressing "save.." in logic's library pane. This is taking forever. I have so many sounds that massive isn't very good at keeping them organized. It is slow and bulky. It is much easier to use the down arrow to scroll through sound inside of logic.

It seems like there should be a way to batch process these presets?

Any help much appreciated!!!

3. ovalf

ovalf Platinum Record

4. spyderspyders

spyderspyders Newbie

Thanks for the links. I wish that there was some way for me to convert theses massive presets though.
    Maybe automator?

5. django

django Member

I'm not sure if theres a way, but as someone who would love to have my various synth presets arranged in logic in this way, and sometimes attempts it in mind numbing batches, I feel your pain brother.

6. 5teezo

5teezo Audiosexual

Its not really the same, but if you have the Komplete Kontrol software installed, you can insert it and quickly browse through massives presets inside it. It's organized in categories as well.

But you have to also need the vst of massive to be installed installed. For reasons beyond my understanding, the nks standard relies on vst plugins installed, so it actually can leao the plugin and preset.