BASSADELIC . COM

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by StrangeFlow, Jul 22, 2012.

1. StrangeFlow

StrangeFlow Newbie

Hi everyone! If this is considered spam, i can delete it.. i just figured this was the place to go to put up this kind of thing...

so, let's see. I started a music production / tutorials / samplepacks (most of em free) website called Bassadelic, and I'm really excited to announce the launch! I've been working insanely long hours the last week (and that will likely to continue) to contribute quality content and resources if you're making electronic music...

Specializing in some of the newer niche style.. like wonky, glitch hop, and alot of the post-dubstep type of stuff, as well as hip hop, and bass music (edm) in general....

So, that's the skinny on the new site! I've been spending a lot of time putting out sample packs.. I guess I'll give a short list of some of the new ones available on the site right now (freeee) :

- 30 Funky Snares
    - 20 Electroswing samples
    - 20 TR808 Wonky Breaks

as well, there's a video tutorial up that I posted a few days ago on how to make that wonky offbeat hip hop sound, and so far people are liking it. I'm going to continue improve, though, and feedback is of course appreciated!! anyway, hope you guy get something out of it, and find it helpful and fun :) :) :)

alright, that's it for me ! Thanks!

-Will (StrangeFlow)

Attached Files:

• 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      12.3 KB
      Views:
  3. rimshooter123

rimshooter123 Noisemaker

why spam? that's just great... thank you very much! :thumbsup:

4. BChrist

BChrist Member

Not really my style but I will check it out and I wish you the best of luck.

5. StrangeFlow

StrangeFlow Newbie

thanks!

i love the positivity on this forum, even by ppl who arent necessarily into what im doing :) :)

thanks again!

will (strangeflow)

6. HebrewInTheRain

HebrewInTheRain Noisemaker

Dang StrangeFlow! really good tut! I already know many methods of how to do it but I love learning! Keep it up bra