Bass and guitar library?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Niruvana, May 5, 2018.

1. Impressive

Impressive Guest

I personally have not had a latency issue with Ample Sound stuff. I been using their products in my music since 2016 (I play guitar in real life but sometimes I like to use midi in the final product because setting up the mics and everything can be a pain in the but when I'm out and about. My current occupation requires me to travel a lot. I can't haul my 11 guitars with amps and mics with me everywhere. But I can bring a laptop). I also have everything of Ample Sound's. Including the new AGTC Neck Pickup extension I just grabbed early last week. There are limitations as specified by xoso. While I rarely find these to be dealbreakers for me, there are some extremely uncommon situations where these can cause me to wander to another library. But 99% of the time, it isn't a big deal for me.

2. Impressive

Impressive Guest

Yes. MODO Bass is the only thing I use for rock basses nowadays. It's smaller too. Trilian takes up mad resources and hard drive space (at least for me). MODO Bass is a quick way for me to get a rock bass track down.

3. Niruvana

Niruvana Kapellmeister

I guess that the issue was caused by computer performance because the articles came from 2013! Ample sounds good to go with me eventually.

4. Niruvana

Niruvana Kapellmeister

Yes! That's why I have been looking it up hardly. I also cannot carry (or buy) many guitars or amps.

5. Niruvana

Niruvana Kapellmeister

My bad, guys. I guess that I made a mistake for this thread. The LIBRARY what I meant is patterns such as EZdrummer library and pattern library in Real Guitars. Sorry to make you guys confused, and thanks for the awesome replies. I have learned a lot.

Last edited: May 8, 2018
  6. Impressive

Impressive Guest

I really think you should try out that UJAM Virtual Guitarist stuff then, my friend. :mates:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Niruvana

Niruvana Kapellmeister

I will! Thx, mate :)

8. Luka

Luka Platinum Record

Orange Tree and Trilian get my votes

9. Majestic

Majestic Rock Star

I use IK Multimedia's Modo Bass almost exclusively for bass. It is a definite replacement for and supersedes any and all sample library basses. It can also sound very contemporary (thick, bassy, and present), as I like it.

For guitar, Orange Tree Samples' libraries for Kontakt suit me very aptly. Both electric and acoustic.