Barry Harris Jazz Workshop DVDs Part 1 & 2

Discussion in 'Education' started by Moogerfooger, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Moogerfooger

Moogerfooger Audiosexual

Jazz theory has always intrigued me. I've desperately been trying to get a hold of these workshops for 5 months now. I finally found the pdf companion workbooks for both workshops, but I cannot for the life of me find the dvds. I think there are 8 total - 4 per workshop. Unfortunately this material is only in a few libraries in the US & my local library will not do an inter-library loan of this material due to it being labeled as "visual media". I was actually a little offended when the librarian told me this. Our city's library has the nations largest & most sophisticated genealogy dept & you mean to tell me after all the tax dollars we shovel into this multi-million dollar state of the art facility you cant process "visual media" inter-library loans? If anyone knows how to find this material please drop me a message. Any help is greatly appreciated

3. foster911

foster911 Guest

Just hire a hooker and ask her to intrigue him (the librarian?).:bleh:

Btw, tonal harmony always takes anyone to its bosom fed up with other kinds of harmonies.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2016