Banned from audioz . eu

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by severn, Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingCantona

KingCantona Newbie

yes i enjoy people making fun of my upset, they really do see the good side of me from such a immature behaviour

its like a kid being bullied and people joining in and laughing

congrats

2. twoheart

twoheart Audiosexual

I think, no one is making fun here. It's just ridiculous to see your behaviour.
    Maybe it's best to see a doctor. Seriously.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  3. KingCantona

KingCantona Newbie

Thanks for you advise, AUDIOZ IS A GREAT SITE ISNT IT :D

GOD BLESS THE GUYS THAT MADE IT HAPPEN

4. statik

statik Audiosexual

wow i haven't seen a meltdown like this since Chernobyl

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. KingCantona

KingCantona Newbie

i just dont know what to do with my life

i mean now i have to go on my tablet and get the links for my computer

damn I'm so sad

BUT HEY.....AUDIOZ IS ONE HELL OF A SITE AY

TOP MARKS TO THE GUYS INVOLVED

6. Impressive

Impressive Guest

Na Chernobyl wasn't half as bad, bro...
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

@KingCantona Good for you kid. It must be really fun to be you. Happy and all cause you get to be banned and to browse the site with your tab. We're all mad and all, because you are so smart.
    Have a good life.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Impressive

Impressive Guest

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  9. KingCantona

KingCantona Newbie

STOP TRYING TO PUSH YOUR DEAD MUSIC BRO

10. KingCantona

KingCantona Newbie

THANKS MATE, IM SO HAPPY I SEEMED TO OF MADE SOME NEW FRIENDS HERE, WHO NEEDS FACEBOOK

11. saltwater

saltwater Guest

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. Daz

Daz Guest

Even after you've called him an idiot for the second time?:dunno:

It's you who is being the bully mate:yes:

You need to chill dude, I have a feeling AZ is not the only site you are going to be banned from :sad:
    And you didn't get banned because you asked about a Mac version, you got banned for your attitude, and you know it!

Well if you call me some of those awful names I'm tellin my mum too :sad:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. KingCantona

KingCantona Newbie

honestly i didn't know i couldn't ask for mac uplinks, look I've found a way around it yet Ive still apologised, the silly comments against me got that response

either way I'm back on audioz and i now know i cant ask for mac links so i wont do it its not like I'm stupid

all the best daz

1 love

14. Daz

Daz Guest

And I believe you.
    It's not about asking for mac links that got you banned, you would have to do that a number of times before you got banned.
    Anyway, like I said in my second comment on page 1 of this thread, your previous comments at AZ seem fine, so if you do have a new account at AZ, then just start fresh and put this mistake behind you, and continue doing what you were doing before, because before this you seemed like an ok dude, we all lose the plot a little from time to time...
    I hope all goes well for you :wink:

15. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

It's not your requests that got you banned @Daz is right, it's your attitude toward olymoon, your insults.
    The responds you just got from us all to your non apology, comes from your unability to write "I'm sorry, I won't insult anyone again nor make request". Period, no excuses (I had a bad day, the mods are idiots or whatever), no if, no but, just a normal apology. You just seem unable to do that. The mods of AZ are good people, any normal behaved adult should be able to get along with them just fine. Why can't you ?
    When you think that everyone around you are just a...holes, take a minute to check yourself out, because in all probability you're the one acting like one.

16. peghead

peghead Platinum Record

I've got to say that this whole thread was most entertaining.
    Thank you to all involved.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. Impressive

Impressive Guest

Later in that same comment...

:wtf: :trolls::trashing::bash::knock:

You really need to take a chill pill dude. Nobody's bullying you. If you come here and talk trash to us, you are choosing to be laughed at. Once you stop mouthing off to us, we will stop laughing at you. We're a forum where humor runs alive and well through here. If you come here and talk like that, we're not gonna give it back to you. We're just gonna sit around and laugh at you until you decide your vulgarity/insults isn't getting you anywhere so you just stop. Life is too short to be getting angry the way you are. Us, we'd rather laugh instead. It's healthier. At the end of the day, you are the one playing the fool here.
    If I had it my way, I would not need to have this talk with you. I would not need to argue with you and/or ridicule you. But when you're calling people the "C" word and going at everyone and typing in all caps, it's super hard for me and the other guys here not to. I highly suggest you refrain from the potty mouth and accept this whole thing like an adult. Someday, maybe you'll look back on this whole thing and have a good laugh at yourself, too. :mates:

But with the linguistic behavior you have been demonstrating in the recent days, I have a firm premonition that you will be banned from here rather soon as well. If you are not, I'd be immensely surprised. :banned:

As for having a bad day - it's been more than a bad day, bro. It sounds like you're having a bad couple of weeks. However, this is not the location to take it out in. :dont:

While it's good that you own up to your wrongdoing, you're merely just pissing in the wind when you turn around and continue doing it. It raises a red flag as to whether or not your apology is sincere. If you really were serious about it, you'd try not to do it again. It doesn't sound like you are trying very hard to cease this attitude. Keeping your mouth running will not fix this whole thing. You play the victim, yet everyone who tries to be sincere with you you just end up blowing up at them. Those who see that you're acting up, and try to point it out to you, you call them cocks and cunts, etc. This is a forum where we take constructive criticism and look for help in pro audio technology. It's also a place where we make new friends and connections. But as far as your attitude stands, you are essentially demonstrating the polar opposite of this. If you really still have to wonder why people aren't taking you seriously, then you may wanna consider taking a time out from this place and reflecting on your own decisions and attitude. Meditation works wonders. The amount of time you spent cussing out others could have just as easily been spent apprehending the possibility that perhaps you are the one who is wrong? :yes:

As for using another IP address, this will not hold up long. They (the techies for AudioZ) will catch up with you in due time and when you least anticipate it. :yes:

Just breathe and move on. Chill and we will too. But in the meantime, if you keep calling us cocksuckers and other insults, we're gonna keep make it into a comedic scene and eventually, you will be the one who will face repercussions. I on the other hand, will rest my case. As for the other members, I'm not so sure whether or not they are quite yet done with you. But perhaps the way you respond to this particular reply will be a key factor in deciding that. You take offense and cuss us out, they'll continue. You take this like a man, they'll leave you alone. The decision is yours. Perhaps I would suggest maybe you make it a wise one. :winker:

I really do hope you feel better soon, dude. We all have a streak of bad days and I do wish you the best. :mates:

Kind Regards,

iMPRESSiVE

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2017
  18. sisyphus

sisyphus Rock Star

what the f just happened here, and why does anyone need to read it?

19. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

i was like 2 days not online and then you see something like this. is the internet really such a cruel place? That it is the norm to insult people on a daily basis? Just because you have non face to face interaction?

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List