Banned from audioz . eu

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by severn, Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

i'm not the only mod :no:

as for the subject, KingCantona, you can read comments above to understand that you did deserve that ban and that decision was objective. Olymoon sent you a warning because you violated our rules, in reply to his warning you violated our rules yet again. He consulted me and i said that ban is appropriate in this case, so it was done.

Olymoon has to deal with more than 50.000 members on his own. Why would he spend time on someone who calls him "fucking idiot"? :dont: rules got violated, you got banned. nothing further to discuss.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  2. KingCantona

KingCantona Newbie

The only person I need to talk to is saint so therefor I feel no need to conversate with anyone else who finds this situation funny

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

@SAiNT might re-consider if you can name every Hans Zimmer studio album, backwards, while standing on one foot with a sign Audiosex rocks.

4. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

it's not up to me actually, but maybe apologizing to Olymoon will make a difference. would be a right thing to do anyway.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  5. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

@Von_Steyr Hey, bruh. I need a bigger fuck-it bucket. Care to trade yours in exchange for a box of broken dreams (previously owned)?

6. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

We seriously need a small Tony Montana ( like a boss) icon for the ratings.

7. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

:shalom:Respec', dude. Every day in this world you show f'kin balls and you break neither them nor your word for no one.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  8. Impressive

Impressive Guest

This awesomeness right here is why I follow you on here. Much respect to you, my friend. :shalom::chilling:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  9. KingCantona

KingCantona Newbie

ok so its against audio rules to ask if you can help out the mac users because you've helped the windows users out, you know what makes me laugh about you, i can easily log onto audio via another IP address so why not accept my apology and allow me back then ill apologise to Olymoon.

Im sure you guys can understand that I'm going through a hard time and was wrong to take it out on Olymoon surely

10. Swiss Made

Swiss Made Member

:unsure: <-- when you realize you spent 5 minutes reading this thread instead of making music.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

100%, dude. The oddball commentary is manly banter. Tough love, should you prefer to look at it that way. Don't take it to heart.

Now, go make best efforts at making peace with Olymoon and SAiNT and get your ass back here with your AS "family" as soon as you can. Fuck the fakery of using another IP address. Guys here are really good at sussing out who you are in spite of a name change. Trying to maintain a different personality makes more work for you and carries with it the inherent risk of a permanent ban. It ain't worth it.

Nothing lasts forever, not even this hard time that you're experiencing right now. Hell, no. The cosmos allows you to come up for air every once in a while so that it can have a proper laugh at the pissed-off expression on your face before it immerses you over your head into another pit of shit. We've been there. Some of us so get it so often that we're developing shit gills and webbed feet. So, take a deep breath, lay back and enjoy the moment.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  12. KingCantona

KingCantona Newbie

Bro from my point of view all I've done is ask when a mac link is going up and this idiot has had a power trip

thats my view of it, i didn't need to swear at his and thats my bad but it was silly of him to react in a way, then I've offered to apologise.

if they are going to act all power hungry ill just make a new account n use audioz from another ip address.

at the end of the day I've offered to put things right so what more can i do

13. statik

statik Audiosexual

anybody can see from this message that your apology is far from sincere, also your view seems to be just half of the story

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  14. twoheart

twoheart Audiosexual

and we should be greatful, that Olymoon banned him. He did not understand anything :yes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

the guy calls Olymoon an idiot once again, but yeah he doesn't insult anyone. A perfect audioz citizen.:rofl:
    The rule of not requesting mac stuffs on windows releases, or windows stuffs on mac releases, but to request in the request section (duh) is like the most basic of this site, you litteraly can't find a release that doesn't lead to that...and to the rightfull reactions of the mods that come with it. When will the leechers understand that the groups don't read their comments, and don't care about their damn request or their self entitlement feelings ! No one does btw.
    And if you add the insulting to that, well the banning seems quite right. He can take another pseudo, and another IP, but if the attitude remains the same, well, the result won't vary.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. KingCantona

KingCantona Newbie

your actually a cock and very wrong in saying that as people from audioz are very helpful and i wasn't to know about the rule as i had seen many others ask the same thing.

this whole thread sums up the people I'm dealing with with the odd 1 being human, here i am willing to apologise, your practically making out i have to beg which is totally immature and petulant, it really shows the mentality of some people.

Being an adult I'm willing to put it right but rather then understanding the situation i have about 3 idiots jumping on the bandwagon for a laugh.

the jokes actually on you fools and as for calling us leeches LOL you don't actually know the man i am you little keyboard warrior so that shows your mind state

ill leave it at this SAiNT - I've offered to apologise, i didn't think it was that bad as i had seen many others do the same thing, if i had known i would not of asked, i have also said id apologise to all I've upset but really were all grown adults arnt we, that being said I'm sure being adults we understand humans can have bad days so if you are unwilling to allow me thats fine i appreciate the site massively but you wont be keeping me off i ill just go to my mums and download what i need from there.

Wheres the logic in your action, i hope one day you find yourself in the same situation and you come across with the power you have, maybe then you'll realise.

All the best guys

and SAiNt thanks for Audioz its saved me plenty :)

17. taskforce

taskforce Audiosexual

@KingCantona
    You should take the ban like a man and learn from your mistakes.
    But, Talmi just pointed out what you did wrong and called him a cock. And of course you called the mod a power hungry idiot and not once. You are a study case mate (EDIT:not really after all). But let's back track a bit. There's two sides to the truth in your story. You mouthed off that's for sure, you admitted it. Which leaves us to find the first offending action, in which you either knew the rules or you didn't.
    -If you didn't know the rules you should stfu when you got warned. Plus not reading/knowing the rules in an open public website like the sis site and go ahead write what you like, classifies you as below average intellect, which is one more reason to keep your mouth shut when warned.
    - If you knew the rules, which i find most likely to be true (you are registered for a year and a half), you got bored to go to the request section and post your request, you had to post you are a Mac user (pun intended) lol. I find this behavior rather irritating (it's part of the leech philosophy) and your posture doesn't refrain much from this kind of attitude. In this case you are double as guilty.
    Imho, you should be thankful you even got a warning, you should be banned instantly by looking at your status. No warnings. But i don't make the rules.
    PS: Learn to spell. You wrote :"your actually a cock and very wrong in saying that as people from audioz are very helpful and i wasn't to know about the rule as i had seen many others ask the same thing." Is this even a sentence ?

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  18. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Relax Joe Pesci.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. KingCantona

KingCantona Newbie

OK, so I have found a way around but I'm still willing to put things right, will you give me the opportunity to?

We all have bad days

We are humans, it's whether we admit and put right is what deters if we are arseholes or not

Don't write in all-caps --- Andrew

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2017
  20. twoheart

twoheart Audiosexual

Oh, everyone can see, how nice you are :rofl:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List