Band in a box Chinese characters

Discussion in 'Software' started by Wolfang, Feb 22, 2023.

1. Wolfang

Wolfang Producer

Band in a box.JPG

As you can see, the song name and the long name are displayed in Chinese. How to change it to English?

3. DigitalAge

DigitalAge Kapellmeister

Download your language Patch https://www.pgmusic.com/support.bbw.international.htm

You can use the 2022 files for BIAB 2023 without problems

To switch back to the English version of Band-in-a-Box, in the program you would select Options | Language Selection... choose USA English, then restart the program.

4. Wolfang

Wolfang Producer

Thx for the answer, but this is based on Band-in-a-Box 2019 + RealBand 2019 PlusPAK Build 628 + RealTracks Sets 301-328 + RealTracks Update 2019 STANDALONE, VST, VST3, AAX x32 x64.
    There is no English patch from the link.
    My apologies to not state it earlier.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2023
  5. DigitalAge

DigitalAge Kapellmeister

Yes, you can't download an english patch because english is installed by default. Did you try that ? "To switch back to the English version of Band-in-a-Box, in the program you would select Options | Language Selection... choose USA English, then restart the program."

Or simple download the last Setup files. BiaB 2023 https://audioz.download/software/wi...-2023-build-1006-with-realband-20232-win.html

6. Wolfang

Wolfang Producer

I definitely checked it when I installed it first, BECAUSE the default setting was Russian. It only provides two options. Russian and English. It took time to figure it out as well. As you can see in the screenshot, every other menu is displayed in English.
    I'll give it a shot. Thx!