Bad Persons who sell R2R work on ebay

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Citrik Acid, Nov 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Talula

Talula Rock Star

Not ALL of them, but many. And not ALL of software.
    That's right. I have a lot of licenses for software, plugins, kontakt stuff... There are reasons why I am selling them now with discounts starting from 40% (btw, if somebody here need licensed software I can post a list of items) and people buying them. I thought selling them on ebay, but when I saw how many faked licensed (i.e. cracked) software posted at ebay - I gave up this idea. I use few groups at facebook and one local forum and there I sold licenses at a price of 10 to 420 USD. One buyer from asia (he bought FabFilter bundle for 300 USD) said me that he on a mission to make everything he use be legit one by one and for the last 2-3 years, all of his audio processing plugins are legit, 90% his VSTi are also legit (incl. NI Komplete).
    The conclusion is this: if the user wants to buy software - he will do it even if cracked version is easily accessible, if the user does not want to pay for the software - he will use pirated software or refuse this software (find similar) if there is no pirated version. That's all.

2. fredboudin

fredboudin Ultrasonic

that's the way capitalism works, steal somebody to become rich.

3. Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose Audiosexual

lukehh
    sure you cant believe cause you got wrong mindset...
    you such a funny guy...but its actualy not funny at all
    horders like you cant believe that ppl actualy do music mainly i kno...
    cancer of warez scene...
    when do you finish youre archive...i tell you: never
    ---
    so now go on , telling us only one site of a topic...which has dozens to consider:hillbilly:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. T3NR@

T3NR@ Producer

Criminality of selling and producing drugs depends on local civil law. Your example is just as bad and mine was derived from it because of the question of INTENT. Law is not a part of life and living beings, consciousness and intent however are. Comparing robbery and all of the context included, to selling already freely released cracked software is banal. Audio software, when you make it as simple as possible consists of light (GUI on the monitor) and sound using programmed sequences of electricity in a specific way for a specific purpose through the medium of electronics and wires. The nature of consumer grade software is generally very nonthreatening in the sense that it is non-corporeal and people generally want to use it to make more personalized light and sounds for whatever motivates them to do it. Robbery and physical acts of theft however immediately imply fear of possible violence, losing livelihood, destruction of property, general lawlessness and disorder. In plain terms, most a software pirate will do is annoy and anger software developers, the least a criminal offense will do is devalue and dehumanize the offender in the eyes of society. Also the intent of warez users engaging in the activity of downloading cracked software (downloading a copy of light) is generally sitting behind a computer and learning to use it to make cool shit. There is a good chance that acts of crime brought as examples beforehand will escalate to more elaborate and large scale acts of criminality which will possibly include loss of human life. In all seriousness then, comparing these two is foolish. The topic is however the selling of cracked software which should be freely available to everyone, it is a problem in a niche community and should be handled by that community. Although their motivation's may vary greatly but to me there is very little left to do in order to be more of a rat than this although if I were desperate enough I might go down the same path, it all depends on the context.

5. Rainy Keys

Rainy Keys Kapellmeister

Yep I definitely need the pirated software right now but if I start making money I'm definitely going to buy the stuff that I always use. Mostly everyone in this post uses pirated software otherwise you wouldn't be in here.

6. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

So not true! Haha. And I wish I could have had a demo version of Light & Sound's Grand Piano! It was the worst 'thing' I've played in 30 years of work! And the YT advert was hiding it's weak points! (Lying!) Argh!

No; we've already covered this. You are incorrect.

7. Talula

Talula Rock Star

It is not a VST - it is sample library. You can listen audio examples - this is a demo.

8. mp5

mp5 Producer

Without pirated software I would die. I would not even have the Windows.
    God let poor countries not persecute pirated software in any shape or form. The rich will pay, the rest will play (with their crumbs).

9. Gyro Gearloose

well just stay on 7 or 8.1 ..no updates and you good to go for long time...but waves13 and so only on win13 then..

10. mp5

mp5 Producer

Why on 7 or 8.1? I hope Win 15.x will be still cracked neatly, with additional features in cracked ver. only.

11. Gyro Gearloose

forget it...cracked yes but full of shit , endless tweaking...some thing wont run...or not often or only if this and that...workflow gone

or lets say it like this ...you must be OS and warez professor who is not lazy , in future when you want it like in past , but runnin newest on newest OS...

but hey its just my opinion..

on which OS are you now ?

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  12. mp5

mp5 Producer

Win 11 Enterprise, Microsoft internal version for greatest IT cracking experts. Can send you a link...

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  13. Gyro Gearloose

sure pls...:wink:
    i got no test canditates anymore...i wiped every after reading bout issues in forums...
    but this is 11..:woot:

no issues at all with new crack soft ?

14. Gyro Gearloose

:mad:??

15. Gyro Gearloose

you fckn with me...:deep_facepalm:
    self facepalm

16. mp5

mp5 Producer

Since it is meant for great MS staff experts only, I must inform you that the cracked version for amateurs is just 1.500$, 30% Christmas discount included.

17. pjotr41

pjotr41 Newbie

have seen alot of warez that is selled on ebay too, dont understand why ebay dont react to this, when i report it

18. Gyro Gearloose

now you now why no sooth is out

19. Rainy Keys

Rainy Keys Kapellmeister

yea yea

20. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Hi. Uh, I never said Light & Sound Concert Grand was a VST. It is a badly made sample-based instrument, yes.
    With not enough velocity layers on the low register; the video made me believe it was the best! (I paid for it just before u put it up on AZ!!)
    Nice mic selections etc, but that doesn't make an instrument more playable.
    "audio samples"/demos are not enough to know if an instrument responds well, and I don't know what you mean when you say "this is a demo".
    What is a demo?

The thread title led us to talk about the justification of 'try before u buy', and I gave a good example of why; so I don't really know what u are talking about, sorry. :dunno:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List