Bad Persons who sell R2R work on ebay

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Citrik Acid, Nov 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. lukehh

lukehh Audiosexual

Aha, and all the other ones that you use because they are good, you bought? And of cause before you download a cracked piece of software you go to the developers site and check if they have a demo version with full functionality for a defined period like for example FabFilter Total bundle (which you definetely downloaded as the cracked version instead of the 30 days full functional demo from developers site)! Sorry, but I dont believe that!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
  2. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Yes; I buy what I use. But sometimes it's at the end of the job I used it on; ie. when I get paid! You assume incorrectly when you say "all the other ones"; I don't collect plugins for the sake of it, like some people seem to, and how you seem to imply that I do! Plus, a lot of Kontakt libs are blatantly obvious to the people that worked on them, let alone anyone else with musical ears.
    Also, sometimes some "defined periods" aren't long enough to fully test something for my uses. Gig Performer, for one example. My live sets for certain acts are pretty huge, and it takes a while to put it all together in a new piece of software.
    No; I will often not bother checking the dev for a demo version if the demo version is at AZ. Not that Gig Performer is available to me yet k'd.
    But please carry on making assumptions and implying others are lying! It's an adorable trait! ;-)

I hope these answers have sated your appetite for morally policing us.
    And you didn't need to say "sorry" to me; you are allowed to believe whatever you want to. I find we often like to believe what makes us feel better, even if it isn't the truth. Maybe you have 1000's of k'd plugins; I don't know.

3. lukehh

lukehh Audiosexual

I dont morally policing anyone...As I already mentioned often, I'm a horder. I simply download everything and put it to my archive. I dont use even 1% of what I have on my servers harddisks. I just dont believe what they all say "I buy the software that I use a lot" Thats bullshit! 99% here are hobbyists...None of them is buying all the stuff they use for their hobby. I think its OK...even if I also know its stealing and we are all robbers. And even if you deny...I nevertheless dont believe you, you will pay or paid for everything you use. And it not a problem for me...do what ever you want. I also do! The only thing I hate is the double moral here. We are all thiefs...Thats it!

And just to say that..."1000k'd PlugIns" .... I collect Audiowarez since 1996. I guess I have about 10TByte only in AudioApps+PlugIns. Not to mention the 20TByte Sample Libraries+Presets etc. Thats about 100 life imprisonment if they catch me! :winker:

4. DrumHead

DrumHead Producer

To all sellers of cracked warez. What they deserve!
    [​IMG]

5. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

@lukehh
    I doubt 99% here are hobbyists.
    I've been a working session-musician for over 30 years, and I KNOW that there are other professionals here too.
    So what you say is not true. Plus, the pros are more than 1%, please believe.
    I found AS way before I found out (or was even bothered) about AZ. And I joined to give back my help and experience re. MIDI based things, of which I have been using since the very beginning of such.
    I resent you are now actually calling me a liar, so please leave it be now, eh?
    Good day to you, Sir.

6. garfinkle

garfinkle Platinum Record

LOL!

I do enjoy this "honour amongst thieves" schtick.

Somewhat steals a TV set for you and that's ok.

You sell that tv set and it's not ok.

I get it.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  7. ryck

ryck Guest

well let's talk about what steal ask you no steal what is and what is not the ideal start for companies that steal with white gloves.
    That makes millions of dollars every penny that rob people
    but no one judged because most of them are always arranged with governments
    these people that allows us to use the programs are good people
    these people are having a good deed to crack a program power as some they can not buy and do not ask anything in return I think it's a good act.

8. taskforce

taskforce Audiosexual

Errrr nope... Downloading & archiving warez for testing purposes might be illegal but is not a capital crime if you can prove you do not make money with illegal soft etc etc. Oh, and last time i checked they weren't looking for you in the first place :)
    You can't just go about out in the street yelling "finest r2r soft, waves 11!". Selling warez needs preparation, design and some knowledge, also access to hardware and internet not to mention bank account(s). Poor peeps by definition cannot have all of these or they wouldn't be poor.
    Stealing is removing a physical object or many from a third party's ownership. Soft when warezed is copied NOT removed. Any software protection/encryption adds an unnecessary layer to the actual soft's operation. Cracking soft is a security circumvention, a test of wits and skill for those who practice it. While still it's deemed illegal since creators add encryption to their software products to protect them from being freely distributed, it is quite different than what you describe or what many soft companies want you to believe. The only actual stealing in soft should be industrial/corporate espionage, stealing prototype code which exists only in one single place.
    Now, there are certain examples that can indicate warez can be harmful to digital content creators. If you have been following the scene long enough, you 'll know that at least to some extent the warez scene may have caused harm to some smaller soft companies occasionally. There are too many moral and legal parameters to consider and most likely each case is different. But to you it's all a "someone stole my car" thingie, right?

9. dashfiss

dashfiss Kapellmeister

There's always that smugness here, that it's ok to download from audioz, it's no big deal. Newsflash, it is pure piracy. And don't come with the bs try before you buy, every single DAW and VST has a demo version. Have the balls to say you're a pirate. Those who sell on ebay are no better, but just don't think YOU are.

You are pirates, R2R are pirates, and the ebay sellers are pirates. There's nothing more to it.

"Bad Persons who sell R2R work on ebay" sounds like a 1950s news anchor talking about the war on drugs or smt, jesus.

How do you know they're bad?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

Of course you're still a robber when you use cracked software and you don't make money with it.
    But I think it's "better " to do that than selling R2R as a legit software on Ebay.

For info I don't make money with music,I'm poor and I buy all the softwares that I can.

11. They're on Ebay. QED.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. taskforce

taskforce Audiosexual

Trump.jpg
    In an era where banks worldwide play with ordinary people's hard earned money in high risk markets and meddle in myriads other obscure endeavors for the sole purpose of more profit, more hoes and more of more, i wonder
    WHO THE FUCK IS REALLY THE PIRATE.
    Cheers

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  13. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

Making profit from something pirated you got for free or selling drugs to a poor guy (I know maaany bad stories around be because of drugs) can't make you a "good" guy,you're strictly an asshole.

14. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

why? or would you just don't like it to be?

what if I guy sells this on ebay to buy diapers for his 12 children??
    I can tell you that makes a person less bad as someone who is pirating for fun, period. in the real world.

But hey, you need your pirated stuff right?
    h̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶u̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶i̶r̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶f̶r̶e̶e̶,̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶ ̶"̶g̶o̶o̶d̶"̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶ ̶e̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶,̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶i̶c̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶h̶o̶l̶e̶.̶

I'm just saying, it feels kinda twisted to put ourselves on a higher "moral" ground

15. johnny-l

johnny-l Newbie

Holy cr*p. Never thought I'd need to create an account here, but the reply dashfiss has made it neccessary. He either has to be joking or be severely mentally challenged to not understand the difference between
    1. Downloading sh!t and
    2. Downloading sh!t and then selling it.
    Thankfully, the law in most non-sh!thole countries knows the difference (hint: they're not the same before the law). First case gets you a fine in some countries, second case may get you some unsolicited anal love (if you're lucky).

16. dashfiss

dashfiss Kapellmeister

Dear lord, sweet baby jesus. What do you think is going on over at audioz? Distribution of illegal softs, posted at sites which encourages paying for faster downloads. Getting money for something that isn't yours is called SCAMMING by the law. Let me repeat that for you: SCAMMING. And guess what....... IT'S THE SAME THING AS EBAY-R2R.

I'm a pirate, sure, I love audioz, but don't judge the ebay guys, you're not any better. Audioz is not any better.

It's the same. Fucking. Thing. Why is this so hard for some to grasp? Why do you refuse this fact? It's so insanely obvious.

17. artwerkski

artwerkski Audiosexual

18. Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose Audiosexual

their sense to be there is to make more mirrors so if op links get busted there are mirrorlinks lasting
    all racers put money back into scene from oneclick money but not the mirror boys...
    lets see it 5 world charity for that poor dudes...they not making much....only top boys with own site making more but she is another story..

19. Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose Audiosexual

the law is dumb , humans are smarter and kno the difference...i guess you wearing a suit at work..

oh my god:deep_facepalm:
    this is really .... compare
    i dont explain the world to you

:hahaha::deep_facepalm:

20. taskforce

taskforce Audiosexual

Come down mate. It is not. If you devote your time to run a website to inform me of the pirate rls, you need to be able to support it somehow, to keep it online. Now if you put an ad on ebay that you sell a list of pirate rlsd soft for x money, it doesn't cost you either no time, effort nor you are contributing anything to the poor musician's daw. So please refrain from comparing these two superficially.
    Cheers